PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry: All you gun toters are scaring Japanese students away from the U.S.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-15-2013, 11:31 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w71PQnIQyc

JK/SEA
04-15-2013, 11:39 AM
its a trick....Japan wants to invade us, and if the PEOPLE are un-armed they can carry out the dastardly plan.......

burp.

sailingaway
04-15-2013, 11:49 AM
No one wants neurotic students anyhow. Where's that Samurai spirit?!

(Although, actually I guess the Samurai weren't fond of guns because they thought rightly they'd become obsolete. So its' really just cultural bias. Either way, they can have their throwing stars, we can have our guns.)

torchbearer
04-15-2013, 11:51 AM
and to think, their warriors were fearless in wwII. i guess enough bpa in their bottled water has effectively neutered the population. kudos to the social engineers of japan for finally making working robots!

RickyJ
04-15-2013, 12:36 PM
John Kerry: All you gun toters are scaring Japanese students away from the U.S.

I don't see how this is a bad thing at all. If our guns truly scare people from coming here then that is good, because they probably had evil intents anyway.

MRK
04-15-2013, 12:52 PM
"Why fewer students are coming from Japan to study in the United States? Because they don't feel safe"

Hmm, video didn't say students weren't coming because of gun control, although the anchors sure did.

I would think the students aren't coming because American Universities aren't leaps and bounds better anymore, yet the cost more than ever, and also, Japanese students can less afford to pay the higher tuition rates and also their economy is not allowing people to afford such things anymore.

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2013, 01:15 PM
Good, maybe this will help against the rising costs of tuitions, cause by the flow of foreign money/students into the US education system.

What's sad is US taxpayer money funding foreign students in American secondary education. It's bad enough today High School graduates are having to wait list for college classes and/or acceptance into secondary education. Now US students have to compete with foreign students, funded by foreign governments as well as the very US government that took their tax dollars.

PS: The dollar devaluation, doesn't help matters for US students competing for that desk.

Constitutional Paulicy
04-15-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm not buying it.

I teach at a University in Taiwan and taught in Korea as well. I teach the T.O.E.F.L. to students so that they can become eligible to study in the U.S.. Neither country has guns just as Japan. Yet no one expresses concern about this. I've been doing it for over 15 years and no one has ever said they were afraid to come to America because of guns.

The topic of guns in America has come up on rare occasions and when it does they are always fascinated why we chose to make guns legal. When they ask me, I always reply that it is a right that we insist upon in order to protect ourselves from a government which might become our oppressor. They seem to admire that reasoning since in both Taiwan and Korea, they were oppressed by their systems of government on several occasions throughout their history.

Kerry may have heard this from one individual as he mentioned, but to imply it is some sort of contagion is bullshit.

Cutlerzzz
04-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Japan has gone through some serious badass decay. What happened to the days where they charged machine guns with swords?

Keith and stuff
04-15-2013, 02:58 PM
It is true. Much of the US is unsafe. Especially in parts of NJ, NY, CA, IL, LA , MI, TN, MO and AK. What to do to fix it? Teach people about gun safety and make it easier for people to get guns. In this case, especially college students.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Why do people like John Kerry get to be successful? He's a large turdsucker that doesn't deserve the suit he's wearing.

anaconda
04-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Pardon my filthy language, but the HECK with John Kerry. He is the most egregious example of the poster boy for a yes-man for the globalist east coast banking elite and Council On Foreign Relations cabal that I can readily think of in America today (toss in Hillary Clinton as competitive). Now the NWO in America's message is apparently "Guns don't kill just people, they kill academics, too!" I wish the Tea Party Caucus in the Senate was equally high profile with the opposite message.

By the way, the Japanese students' fears may be justified to the extent that their potential schools are in "gun-free zones." Very dangerous indeed.

anaconda
04-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Why do people like John Kerry get to be successful? He's a large turdsucker that doesn't deserve the suit he's wearing.

Connections and obedience, I would think. Kerry is Skull & Bones.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Connections and obedience, I would think. Kerry is Skull & Bones.

Ah, so he let others invade his farthole for fame and fortune.

anaconda
04-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Ah, so he let others invade his farthole for fame and fortune.

This would seem a formidable theory.