PDA

View Full Version : Remington given $80m contract, stays in New York

itshappening
04-15-2013, 06:35 AM
MADE IN NEW YORK:

http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/1500_bushmaster.jpg?w=360&h=240&crop=1

The evil assault weapons manufacturer has been given an $80m government contract and has decided to stay in anti-gun New York.

But hey driving them out of the state will save ONE life right? How can the anti-gun state of New York justify profiting from the manufacturer and sale of - gasp - ASSAULT weapons through taxes and sales? How can the Obama administration support the manufacturer of an assault weapon used in the Newtown shooting with the a massive government contract? Will someone ask the victims families what they think of this hypocrisy?

Don't hold your breath. Hypocrisy and cynicism is what DC does best.

-
Remington Sells Out To NY For $80 Million “Sniper” Rifles Government Contract

Back in February, several gun manufacturers decided to boycott law enforcement in states that are hostile to the Second Amendment, states like New York for instance. They would not be providing weapons or ammunition. Within a week that number had grown by over 700%. In the first article I provided information for several gun manufacturers that could be contacted to come on board with this boycott, including Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson and Remington. Well, now we know where Remington stands. They stand on the side of government as they have let it be known that they will be staying in New York and they have now acquired a government contract worth $80 million.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/remington-sells-out-to-ny-for-80-million-sniper-rifles-government-contract/

kathy88
04-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Those pricks. Won't be buying Remington any time soon.

Bern
04-15-2013, 07:12 AM
So, they made a deal with the devil. Hope that works out for them, but I won't be supporting evil.

FSP-Rebel
04-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Yep, they're dead to me now.

jbauer
04-15-2013, 08:07 AM
I am boycotting Remington for life. I'd sell my 870 but I don't want to buy a different one.

Anti Federalist
04-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Hmmm, was actually in the market for a 700 in .308.

Not anymore.

satchelmcqueen
04-15-2013, 03:07 PM
well fuck remington. i dont think they realize what theyve just done. was going to buy me a new .270. ill go with another manufacturer now. ammunition?? no more remington for me.

belian78
04-15-2013, 03:12 PM
So glad I bought Mossberg over Remington now. And that rifle I was saving up for will most assuredly not be a Remington.

Darguth
04-15-2013, 03:17 PM
Glad I didn't buy an 870 when purchasing my HD shotgun recently. Now to see if Mossberg will man up and do the right thing, which they've been hinting at.