PDA

View Full Version : North Texans for Ron Paul

Pizza God
06-23-2007, 10:38 AM
We could use a link for ourselves.

We currently have 4 meetup groups with Dallas, Plano, Mid Cities and Denton.

North Texans for Ron Paul
NTRP08@gmail.com
972-891-2135
Fax 972-820-9658
4041 W. Wheatland Road, Suite 156-417
Dallas, TX 75237
Contact Joey Dauben

We are still organizing, but this would be a good place to be able to direct those in the DFW area to the closest meetings.

BTW, we are working on being at the Texas Straw Poll in Ft. Worth in August. We would love those Houston and Austin people come up to show support when the time comes.

Freedom
06-23-2007, 01:59 PM
BTW, we are working on being at the Texas Straw Poll in Ft. Worth in August. We would love those Houston and Austin people come up to show support when the time comes.

I was thinking about doing something for this as well. With all of the Ron Paul supporters in Texas, we should be able to generate a large turn-out.

Here's more information about the Texas Straw Poll:
http://txgop.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=Straw_Poll_Home (http://txgop.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=Straw_Poll_Home)

Pizza God
06-25-2007, 03:46 PM
posted by me on another forum.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IVR polls of Austin has conducted a poll of Texas Republicans to see what they were thinking about their Presidential sweepstakes. The results without former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson were:

Without Thompson

Giuliani - 26%
McCain - 18%
Romney - 15%
Huckabee - 7%
Paul - 6%
Other Announced - 13%
Undecided - 15%

With Thompson in the race the results were:

Thompson - 29%
Giuliani - 21%
McCain - 13%
Romney - 9%
Huckabee - 4%
Paul - 6%
Other Announced - 6%
Undecided - 11%

IVR says that while only 17% of Republicans openly said they were "undecided" in the race fully 70% said they were "still making up their minds." IVR uses automated technology to make computer generated calls. They defend their approach here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viva la revolution

6% and growing!!!!! 70% still looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is just TEXAS.

We need a change in AMERICA. We need to become world leaders again, WITHOUT using a gun. We need leadership like RON PAUL.

angrydragon
06-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Awesome. A few more bumps and he'll be in the 20% range.

Pizza God
07-03-2007, 02:52 AM
At the Dallas Meetup tonight was a former Republican delegate. He was not going to go to the Straw poll in Ft. Worth, but I think we convinced him to go.

So that gives us 2 already.

The guy from Dallas (Steve if I remember correctly) has lots of friends in the Republican party. He is going to work on them to get them off the Fred Thompson bandwagon.