PDA

View Full Version : Intellectual battle Rand Paul vs Marco Rubio

TomtheTinker
04-14-2013, 03:10 AM
Video at link :)

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/04/08/totally-objective-analysis-marco-rubios-intellect-vs-rand-pauls-intellect/

Constitutional Paulicy
04-14-2013, 04:04 AM
I'm sorry but I have always thought that Rubio was and is a hard sell. If the GOP throws their weight behind him, they haven't learned anything. Who ever the GOP endorses in the lead up to RNC 2016 will have the full strength of the establishment. All the campaign donations will be hard to overcome.

Anyone think that Rand will be the recipient of Goldman Sachs donations and the other banksters/MIC types?

itshappening
04-14-2013, 05:38 AM
No, Rand won't get a penny from the MIC, Goldman's and Wall Street. If he's the nominee they will fund the Democrat.

His best hope of big money will be the oil industry and the Koch brothers by promising them to dismantle the EPA and let them drill baby drill.

They will fund him if he promises to get the gov't out their way and let them exploit the energy reserves in America.

Oil companies will get it out of the ground and the Koch brothers will refine it.

Everybody makes money.

The oil guys funded Bush.

Constitutional Paulicy
04-14-2013, 09:13 AM
No, Rand won't get a penny from the MIC, Goldman's and Wall Street. If he's the nominee they will fund the Democrat.

I was thinking of the contributions in the lead up to the nomination, such as the primaries and caucuses. My concern is the establishment will prematurely endorse a neocon type candidate and fund their campaign making it difficult for Rand to get the nomination.

Sadly, I believe you may be right about the MIC backing a dem if Rand is the nominee. Although the corporate contributions have typically supported both nominees is the past. They could possibly do the same with the belief that Rand would conform to expectations if elected.

compromise
04-14-2013, 09:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pEeOI_iwgig

VoluntaryAmerican
04-14-2013, 09:58 AM
Pretty much. I'm sure more fair clips could of been picked (this wasn't objective) but yeah Rubio is an intellectual nitwit and this video helps showcase that rather well.

thoughtomator
04-14-2013, 10:00 AM
What's the undercard, Mack vs. Tonka?

TomtheTinker
04-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Pretty much. I'm sure more fair clips could of been picked (this wasn't objective) but yeah Rubio is an intellectual nitwit and this video helps showcase that rather well.

At the link they jokingly say it's "totally objective".

talkingpointes
04-14-2013, 10:50 AM

His best hope of big money will be the oil industry and the Koch brothers by promising them to dismantle the EPA and let them drill baby drill.

They will fund him if he promises to get the gov't out their way and let them exploit the energy reserves in America.

Oil companies will get it out of the ground and the Koch brothers will refine it.

Everybody makes money.

The oil guys funded Bush.

No wonder they are all corrupt.