PDA

View Full Version : Rubio on 7 propaganda shows

itshappening
04-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Rubio's busy this weekend. He'll be appearing on 7 Sunday propaganda shows.

This is very risky for him. I don't see this immigration bill being any good for conservatives not with Chucky Schumer and Dicky Durbin involved. He's setting himself up for a fall. Interesting that Sessions is appearing on ABC. He's pretty skeptical of Rubio's efforts so I'll be interested to see if he comments on immigration and rebukes the golden boy or if he sticks to the budget. Goodlatte also appears and used to take a hard line on immigration in the House. Will he soften or will be rebuke Rubio?

They also look as if they're pushing gun control pretty hard. Manchin and Toomey are out trying to sell their bill and so is Giffords. Do it for her they will scream. I'll be interested to see if they ask Rubio why he supported the filibuster and if he is capable of articulating a valid criticism and an actual pro-gun stance or if he'll waffle.

I've bolded the 3 that might be interesting. The rest will be pretty boring.

=
“Meet the Press” on NBC

• Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

• Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.)

• Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah)

“This Week” on ABC

• Rubio

• Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), ranking member, Senate Budget Committee

• Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.)

• Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), chairman, House Judiciary Committee

• Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)

“Face the Nation” on CBS

• Rubio

• Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.)

• Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)

• Mark Kelly, astronaut and co-founder of anti-gun violence group Americans for Responsible Solutions along with his wife, former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.)

“State of the Union” on CNN

• Rubio

• Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)

• Manchin

• Toomey

• Democratic strategist Donna Brazile

• Republican strategist Ana Navarro

• Former CIA Director Michael Hayden

“Fox News Sunday” on Fox

• Rubio

• Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas)

• Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.)

• Former Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.)

• Republican strategist Karl Rove

• Former Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind.)

“Al Punto” on Univision

• Rubio

• Gutierrez

• Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.)

• Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.)

“Political Capital” on Bloomberg TV

• Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.), chairman, Senate Armed Services Committee

“Newsmakers” on C-SPAN

• Rep. Buck McKeon (R-Calif.), chairman, House Armed Services Committee

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/sunday-talk-show-tip-sheet-90013.html?hp=r2

Kords21
04-13-2013, 01:21 AM
Hope he has plenty of water on hand with all those appearances, his mouth is bound to get dry.

wetroof
04-13-2013, 02:41 AM
nice i want to catch sessions.

itshappening
04-13-2013, 03:52 PM
John Nolte's just spotted this and calls it "THE FULL RUBIO". Check some of the comments in the link. No wonder his favorables are dropping.

-
In 1998, Monica Lewinsky's attorney, William Ginsburg, created what became known as the "Full Ginsburg" with five Sunday morning news show appearances. Last month, Jeb Bush beat that record wih six appearances. According to TVNewser, Senator Marco Rubio (FL-R) is scheduled to create the "Full Rubio" with a total of seven appearances this coming Sunday.

The hoopla apparently surrounds Rubio's selling of the "Gang of Eight's" immigration reform bill, and will involve appearances on “This Week,” “Face the Nation,” “Meet the Press,” “FOX News Sunday,” CNN’s “State of the Union,” Univision’s “Al Punto” and Telemundo’s “Enfoque.”

[Insert water joke here]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/04/13/Rubio-to-Break-Sunday-Show-Record-with-7-Appearances