PDA

View Full Version : Ron Radio PAC?

RonPaulFanInGA
11-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Anybody ever consider starting a PAC for radio ads? Starting a PAC seems rather easy and people can donate up to 5,000 dollars towards a PAC. You can take donations to play radio ads in early primary states. Maybe have grassroot supporters submit commercials for consideration for airing or set up two seperate donation links, one if you want your money to go towards an ad in, say New Hampshire, while the other you can donate towards buying an ad maybe nationally, like on Rush Limbaugh's program.

Don't know if it'd work, just throwing it out there.

Flash
11-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Good idea. And btw I just heard a Ron Paul ad on my Xm satellite radio.

Flash
11-24-2007, 09:34 PM
I have xm to, and I never here ads, and thats what I thought it was absolutley commercial free :/

The music channels are commercial free. But the talk channels aren't. Go to 202 the ad might be on next commercial break.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-24-2007, 10:45 PM
I have xm to, and I never here ads, and thats what I thought it was absolutley commercial free :/

Only the music is commercial-free. XM gets the political stuff, say Limbaugh or Hannity or whoever, directly from the broadcasts I think. And since they're on commercial radio, they have 18 minutes of ads per hour. XM has to play something during that time, so they just play the same ads from the commercial radio broadcasts.