PDA

View Full Version : UK media blackout on the good doctor

Concerned UK Citizen
06-23-2007, 10:27 AM
I am a UK citizen but I believe that when the US sneezes, we catch a cold, therefore I am hoping that Ron Paul can win through, for the sake of America and the rest of the world. We get hardly any MSM coverage of Ron Paul in the UK and it is saddening. I am praying that you guys keep up the good fight.

There are many libertarians in the UK right behind you good, good people. Unfortunately we have no candidate of Ron Paul's convinction and character to challenge the Blair/Brown/Cameron axis of corporate puppetry. God Bless Ron Paul.

TheConstitutionLives
06-23-2007, 10:29 AM
I am a UK citizen but I believe that when the US sneezes, we catch a cold, therefore I am hoping that Ron Paul can win through, for the sake of America and the rest of the world. We get hardly any MSM coverage of Ron Paul in the UK and it is saddening. I am praying that you guys keep up the good fight.

There are many libertarians in the UK right behind you good, good people. Unfortunately we have no candidate of Ron Paul's convinction and character to challenge the Blair/Brown/Cameron axis of corporate puppetry. God Bless Ron Paul.

He's a one-in-a-million candidate, no doubt. Thanx for the support.

Concerned UK Citizen
06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
We'll be spreading the word as best we can. Truly a candidate for freedom.

dspectre
06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the support!

graystar
06-23-2007, 11:12 AM

Certainly is tiring reading the newspapers which are basically left rags now. I don't think I have seen many journalist with much economic knowledge regarding free markets for a long time.

Take today's independent regarding food prices. Every single problem they outlined was a result of state intervention in the market, yet somehow they put a rosy face on it for the these programs.

I want the RP message to ring out loud too - for me I'm an aussie living in London who i tired of the more of the same crap politics from ALL parties. Time for liberty on social and economic issues.

UCFGavin
06-23-2007, 11:18 AM
good to see some support from overseas. i know a few people from the UK and australia and they like Dr. Paul quite a bit.

DjLoTi
06-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey cool I got some friends in Europe, and there's 1 thing I know for sure -
We all need to work together. We're all kind of in a similar mess :)
The world is going to be really beautiful when we can accept our differences and just be people

Mattsa
06-23-2007, 04:15 PM

Hi there fellow UK RP Supporter

There have been 2 recent articles in The Times about Ron Paul

There are some threads relating to Ron Paul on the forum at www.housepricecrash.co.uk

rp4pres
06-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Man, it's beautiful to see UK guys and other lovers of liberty supporting Ron Paul. Sure, its an American election but the implications affect the world. The elitist, corporate facist, international central bankers want to build a prison planet. We can defeat these sociopathic parasites if we communicate and work together. Lets build this movement into a worldwide juggernaut for personal freedom and individual liberties!!

angelatc
06-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Maybe you can get him a tele-gig on Graham Norton?

torchbearer
06-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Man, it's beautiful to see UK guys and other lovers of liberty supporting Ron Paul. Sure, its an American election but the implications affect the world. The elitist, corporate facist, international central bankers want to build a prison planet. We can defeat these sociopathic parasites if we communicate and work together. Lets build this movement into a worldwide juggernaut for personal freedom and individual liberties!!

I like the way you think.

goldenequity
06-24-2007, 02:35 AM
Hey U.K.!

You have the most visits to ronpaulaudio.com from
All European countries.

We are watching it grow!:) :) :)

Randy
www.ronpaulaudio.com (http://www.ronpaulaudio.com)

Mattsa
06-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Maybe you can get him a tele-gig on Graham Norton?

HA!

Well I don't think Graham Norton would be a very good way to promote RP

It would be good to see him get an interview on Newsnight or Channel 4 news though

Electric Church
06-24-2007, 05:39 AM
go Ron go... I'm from Canada and the world needs Ron Paul...

tsoldrin
06-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Isn't the UK already a full blown police state/surveillance society? You should start a new trend where kids go around all day shooting cameras out with slingshots ;)

torchbearer
06-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Isn't the UK already a full blown police state/surveillance society? You should start a new trend where kids go around all day shooting cameras out with slingshots ;)

That is actually a good point to make... despite having all the security at the sacrifice of liberty was the UK any safer against terrorist? nope. was spain? nope.

hroos
06-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Hey guys from Europe. Thanks for the support. If you ever think it may be wise to purchase RP gear feel free it goes to fight the fight. Or you can directly donate to one of these third-party grass roots groups (like the one I am a part of). That's just an idea and every little helps.

dseisner
06-28-2007, 05:10 PM
...what kind of effect we can have on the rest of the world when we, as a nation, fall asleep and let the power that be run wild. Great to see the support over in England...it would be even better if there could be a worldwide movement for Ron Paul. But CERTAINLY NOT as the leader of the NWO, but as the leader of the soon to be again, greatest nation on earth, united states of America (intended capitalization). Britain is cool too. Start that movement, we need all the help we can get!