PDA

View Full Version : So now that McCain is a proven gun grabber

ninepointfive
04-12-2013, 10:54 AM
We can tell all those dang republicans at the state assemblies who were towing the line back in 2008 that RON PAUL is better.
would they still believe me? What about all the Romney folks this time around?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCzlk0PigZ2xInmwe8xbLIm93HPEho5 V9biYL6EjNKv-vhXTqYqA

And yeah, those people were pissed off we were there. Like seriously fuming. I had an old man talk shit to my face and some lady apologized to me for him. I just remember how fuming mad these people were. Who they heck are they?

amy31416
04-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Hell, Ronald Reagan was a gun grabber while he was governor of CA, and he's worshiped to this day.

talkingpointes
04-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Hell, Ronald Reagan was a gun grabber while he was governor of CA, and he's worshiped to this day.

And that was while he was a democrap. Amy - can't you just make this easier on us and worship this man. 85% of Republicans would blow him if they could,(and swallow all the reaganites) and we really need to tone down with the radicalism so we can attain mainstream acceptance.

ninepointfive
04-12-2013, 11:32 AM
ohh yeah - now I remember the NRA guy at his table with McCain at a high rating. forgot what that rating was though. might have been an A.

We told him GOA had rated him. think it was a D or something. He scoffed

talkingpointes
04-12-2013, 11:40 AM
ohh yeah - now I remember the NRA guy at his table with McCain at a high rating. forgot what that rating was though. might have been an A.

We told him GOA had rated him. think it was a D or something. He scoffed

He was, is, and always has been a has-been. I always say I got to sleep with Jon Kyl's daughter, (Nikki - Kristine is her real name) John's daughter Meghan is pretty hot, and if she is anything like Kyl's daughter it won't cost more then 30$ worth of blow. I know that seems fucked up, but it tells you more about the people that raised them.

At the time I did that I had no idea who she was.

talkingpointes
04-12-2013, 11:44 AM
NINEPOINTFIVE

Go ahead and try to find her on the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if she is a prostitute now. She said Jon her dad was never around, and that he would cheat on their mom constantly when he was around but they had to live very private lives.
We just met one night and had a good time, the next day I ACTUALLY called her back. lol We talked and she told me about herself and life, at the time I still didn't know who he was - and said who cares.

Acala
04-12-2013, 11:50 AM
McCain was a known gun grabber long before this. That's why I dropped my NRA membership when they endorsed him for President. Really, is there ANYTHING he isn't wrong about? I guess he has come out against torture.

ninepointfive
04-12-2013, 11:54 AM
McCain was a known gun grabber long before this. That's why I dropped my NRA membership when they endorsed him for President. Really, is there ANYTHING he isn't wrong about? I guess he has come out against torture.

so where does this disconnect come from? I guess you can say they are sheep and follow the leader. or maybe they don't care about the gun issue -but it seemed this would be something they care about.

I am really starting to think this locked into the matrix thing is real, because how can you explain it any other way? Same thing with Romney actually signing a gun control bill into law. Yet they still pick him.