PDA

View Full Version : Inside North Korea

itshappening
04-12-2013, 05:53 AM
Inside North Korea: Shock video and photos show true horror of Kim Jong-un's evil regime

Our reporter at the border uncovers the true story of North Korea that warmongering Kim Jong-un does not want the outside world to see

A child of around 10 sits dying of starvation by the side of the road while just yards away soldiers load enough rice on to trucks to feed families for weeks.

As the young boy slumps on the grimy kerb in his filthy, oversized army jacket, locals stroll past zombie-style without even glancing in his direction or displaying an ounce of pity for his wretched plight.

Nearby his friends scavenge in disease-ridden rubbish tips for scraps of what might pass for food in a land where people are so poor they are forced to eat tree bark or even corpses, according to those on the inside.

And not far away, prisoners are herded from their harsh labour camps to *frantically dig out crops from frozen ground while trigger-happy troops hover over them waiting for the one wrong move that could end with death.

And the vision of hell is a far cry from the Stalinist propaganda pictures peddled out on Wednesday showing smiling people hailing their great leader as if they are the happiest folk around in a land where all is rosy.

The images, taken by brave campaigners desperate to reveal the truth of Kim’s brutal regime, were handed to the Mirror as William Hague warned Pyongyang it faces harsher sanctions if it goes ahead with a fourth missile test.

Speaking at a G8 summit in London, the Foreign Secretary said: “If the DPRK conducts another missile launch or nuclear test we have committed ourselves to take further *significant measures.

"We don’t specify what those further significant measures are but clearly what we’re talking about is in the field of *sanctions.”

Near the starving boy – secretly filmed at Yang Gang county, near the Chinese border – bags bursting with food were being hauled on to *vehicles destined for the potential battle zones along with the soldiers and millions of pounds worth of weaponry.

Among them were well-dressed young women in high heel boots.

We watched the shocking footage of the misery Kim’s regime is inflicting with Pastor Kim Seung-Eun, a cleric who has helped more than 1,000 North Koreans flee.

Speaking at his home in the South, he said: “There are people in North Korea who are so hungry they have turned to cannibalism.

"One man was shot dead, executed because he ate half of another human being and sold the rest as meat. People are living like animals in that country.

"I do what I can to get as many out as possible but it is very, very dangerous, especially for the people on the inside who help me.

“The person who filmed the footage of the boy focused on him for a reason.

"Someone had told him this boy was dying by the side of the road and he went looking for him.

“It is very distressing. Very upsetting, but I hope the world will be shocked by this footage and help more refugees and defectors to escape that dreadful place.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-north-korea-video-photos-1826234

itshappening
04-12-2013, 06:04 AM
I just looked at the footage and i'm calling it bullshit.

They didn't show the boys face. It could be a man dressed up and for propaganda purposes.

The inmates they show being worked look real though.

tod evans
04-12-2013, 06:06 AM
Well by golly it's about time that the UN bombed some freedom into those heathens. :rolleyes:

All of the bile spewed by the propaganda arm of government only causes me to question the motive.

itshappening
04-12-2013, 06:06 AM
Also I do doubt the stories of cannibalism in NK.

They probably don't each much in NK and go hungry but they probably get a bowl of rice or something from Kim or the World Food Program. I highly doubt they have resorted to cannibalism but who knows.