PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden: Spouting off more ignorance

shane77m
04-11-2013, 02:23 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/biden-gun-owners-like-the-way-it-feels-like-driving-a-ferrari/

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/ap_biden_gun_presser_kb_130411_wblog.jpg

Vice President Joe Biden this morning said that the “cultural norm” about gun ownership has changed, arguing that many people buy guns, not for protection or hunting, but because “it’s like driving a Ferrari.”

“It used to be we were dealing almost exclusively with hunters,” Biden said on MSNBC. “There’s a whole new sort of group of individuals now who, I don’t know what the numbers are, that never hunt at all but they own guns for one of two reasons: self protection or they just like the feel of that AR-15 at the range.”

“They like the way it feels. You know, it’s like driving a Ferrari,” he said, raising his arms as if shooting a gun.

I could call him several names but what's the point. His ignorance is well.......

Uriel999
04-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Shooting an AR15 is not like driving a Ferrari, its more like eating apple pie.

bunklocoempire
04-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Like the way it feels?

Sure, just like you and your family like the way it feels to have body guards. A protection detail that no doubt carry uncomfortable shotguns and communicate with tin cans and a bit of string.

No? So that isn't about feeling?

shane77m
04-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Just think. O'Biden is a heartbeat away from being president. A scary thought. I think he is quite possibly suffering from dementia or early stages of Alzheimers.

Anti Federalist
04-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Second Amendment is not about hunting.

Well, hunting tyrants...

Uriel999
04-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Second Amendment is not about hunting.

Well, hunting tyrants...

How else will we water the liberty tree? I mean, crap I hear somewhere out there that an entire liberty forest exists...

gwax23
04-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Just think. O'Biden is a heartbeat away from being president. A scary thought. I think he is quite possibly suffering from dementia or early stages of Alzheimers.

Prolly

enjerth
04-11-2013, 04:57 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/biden-gun-owners-like-the-way-it-feels-like-driving-a-ferrari/

I could call him several names but what's the point. His ignorance is well.......

I would like to ask Mr. Biden 2 questions.

Have you ever driven a Ferrari? Have you ever fired an AR15?

Are you suggesting that we should be in fear of you at the controls of either? Sorry, that was a third question.

Oh my. A fourth... If you can't handle it, why shouldn't we fear you at the controls of a bigger, more dangerous machine, the government?

Uriel999
04-11-2013, 05:00 PM
I would like to ask Mr. Biden 2 questions.

Have you ever driven a Ferrari? Have you ever fired an AR15?

Are you suggesting that we should be in fear of you at the controls of either? Sorry, that was a third question.

Oh my. A fourth... If you can't handle it, why shouldn't we fear you at the controls of a bigger, more dangerous machine, the government?

Maybe they want to ban ferraris next...