PDA

View Full Version : RECON HELP NEEDED FOR NEW VIDEO - "The Media Must Be Stupid"

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 08:37 PM
The video title is up for negotiation and I will put "This video was brought to you by the members of www.RonPaulForums.com" at the end.....

The purpose of the video is to make fun of the media asking Ron Paul the same d*** questions every single time anyone interviews him. I'm going to pull out many many short clips from many different interviews! Please try to remember which other interviews asked or made the following questions/statements:

"Will you run as an independent?"
"Will you support a different Republican nominee?"
"He is a Libertarian Congressman from....."
"He is an isolationist"
"Do you believe 911 was an inside job?"
<any other massively repeated question or statement you can think of>

Current list (constantly being edited):

Ron Paul on Bloomberg TV, Political Capital, 11/23/2007 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUO9r36bVsQ) (will you support a different Republican nominee?) (will you run as an independent?)

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Can someone verify Nov 5th was the largest Republican fundraising day ever? I know it was the largest of the year, but was it the largest day ever for the GOP?? I was under the impression Mitt Romney's 3.1 million was the previous record.

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 09:26 PM
no-one interested?

Is it the title? :D

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-24-2007, 11:36 PM
why replay and emphasize all the dumb questions?
no need to put a spotlight on them.

American
11-24-2007, 11:37 PM
It was the largest online without doubt, and the other were also pledges not donations but I Have any reference info.

and YES stop with the melodramatic girlie titles. you are already on a few people ignore list.

You have all this energy blog and post it, make is controversial and then let us comment on it. Meaning create a blog that isnt all RP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! Make it something interesting like http://porcelainbowlgames.com

I am not sure why people are not doing this now. This is huge for internet traffic and google rankings

ronpaulfan
11-25-2007, 12:20 AM
and YES stop with the melodramatic girlie titles. you are already on a few people ignore list.

yes, I'm a drama queen. Been told that many times online :p

But imagine what you would be like if 1) you believed in all kinds of weird stuff and 2) you thought Ron Paul could 100% literally save this country from oblivion.