PDA

View Full Version : Bailout Bob (R-TN) partying at the White House

itshappening
04-10-2013, 07:28 AM
http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2013/04/09/0409_MALO_Soul_performance006_t607.JPG

Bailout Bob Corker of Tennessee and Gov. Haslam partying at the White House.

-The unemployment rate in TN is 7.8%, higher than the national average.

-Median household income in TN is $40k, $10k below the national average and down 2.5% over the last 12 months, down 8% on 3 years ago.

-While natural gas gets cheaper the Tennessee Valley Authority have increased rates in 2012 and plan to do so again this year.

Bailout Bob parties while contributing to the decline and ruin of the state of Tennessee.

jbauer
04-10-2013, 08:26 AM
I hate bailout bob but this seems a bit over the top. He's at some sort of function with a band and cameras. Should any of the 7.8% unemployed, households making under the national average be able to go to functions that might have a band or cameras? Or does this just apply to senators?

itshappening
04-10-2013, 08:29 AM
I hate bailout bob but this seems a bit over the top. He's at some sort of function with a band and cameras. Should any of the 7.8% unemployed, households making under the national average be able to go to functions that might have a band or cameras? Or does this just apply to senators?

Partying in DC and at the White House is disgusting.

How's the bailout working out for your state, Bob? Household incomes down 12% since. Good job moron.

Bob keeps the bailouts going and parties in DC while his people are suffering.

Unbelievable hubris which must be exposed.

Matt Collins
04-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Link to a source please?

BarryDonegan
04-10-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm as against Bailout Bob and Governor Haslam partying in the White House to figure out how to bring Obamacare to TN as the next guy, but those stats are misleading about TN's economic health. TN is doing great right now. Nashville is a growing city with low unemployment, and the median pay in TN may be lower than other states, but our cost of living is also lower (probably because of that) and on the balance, we have a flood of people moving here right now due to our available jobs and low cost of living. The LA music industry is flooding into Nashville.

qh4dotcom
04-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Don't forget that the Tennesseeans were dumb enough to re-elect him last year.

itshappening
04-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Link to a source please?

The photo is there!

That's Mayor Bob and Gov. Haslam partying the night away in DC while people in TN suffer alarming declines in take home pay.

itshappening
04-10-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm as against Bailout Bob and Governor Haslam partying in the White House to figure out how to bring Obamacare to TN as the next guy, but those stats are misleading about TN's economic health. TN is doing great right now. Nashville is a growing city with low unemployment, and the median pay in TN may be lower than other states, but our cost of living is also lower (probably because of that) and on the balance, we have a flood of people moving here right now due to our available jobs and low cost of living. The LA music industry is flooding into Nashville.

LOL, if you call being above national average unemployment (which means its actually much higher anyway) and 12% decline in take home pay since Bailout Bob cast his vote for Wall Street and screwed his state "doing great" i'd hate to see what you think "doing bad" would be like!

Matt Collins
04-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Link to the article where this came from?

itshappening
04-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Link to the article where this came from?

This is my own writing. Sources are BLS and Census

Matt Collins
04-10-2013, 11:04 AM
What event were they at? When was the pic taken?

itshappening
04-10-2013, 11:07 AM
What event were they at? When was the pic taken?

Last night at the Sequester soul show at the White House.

jbauer
04-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Don't forget that the Tennesseeans were dumb enough to re-elect him last year.

As long as you run on team red in TN you wont lose.

itshappening
04-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Will Bailout Bob denounce the racist producer of the show he attended last night?

-
The pool report from Memphis night at the White House:

[P]ool also spotted Dr. Jill Biden, sporting a dress with a leopard print on a white background. Vice President Biden didn't appear to be sitting with her, as far as pool could tell. Our view of the audience was partially blocked.

Some funny comments from Ken Ehrlich, the executive producer of the show --

As he was warming up the audience before the show started, he said so many of the night's songs would feature hits by Otis Redding that he has dubbed the event "Otis for POTUS."

He then led the audience in practicing their synchronized clapping to a recorded version of "Respect." Afterward, Ehrlich said he was "particularly proud of all the white people. I think we really proved something ... and we're going to keep proving it all night."

SOURCE:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/notes-memphis-night-white-house_716186.html
-

This is blatant racism that the people of Tennessee should be appalled by.

itshappening
04-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Matt:

Why don't you contact his office and ask for a response to the racist comments from the shows producer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbJfRe6iGlo

LibertyEagle
04-10-2013, 11:19 AM
The photo is there!

That's Mayor Bob and Gov. Haslam partying the night away in DC while people in TN suffer alarming declines in take home pay.

It is customary to provide a link. Please provide one. Thanks.

itshappening
04-10-2013, 11:23 AM
It is customary to provide a link. Please provide one. Thanks.

Customary providing a link when inserting a picture? I've never been asked for that before.

Here it is :

http://www.commercialappeal.com/photos/galleries/memphis-soul-white-house/63886/

itshappening
04-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Another picture:

http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2013/04/09/0409_MALO_Soul_performance002_t607.JPG

Matt Collins
04-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Another picture:

http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2013/04/09/0409_MALO_Soul_performance002_t607.JPG

Who is the woman?

itshappening
04-10-2013, 11:39 AM
No idea.