04-09-2013, 06:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmPatzJa63k

Sen. Ted Cruz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3aBMBM20og

COpatriot
04-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Good rant, but Levin can still go to hell.

MRK
04-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Reminded me of this: http://ronpaulinternet.ytmnd.com/

Jeremy
04-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Levin can be great when he's not wrong.

enhanced_deficit
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Good rant, but Levin can still go to hell.

Is he that bad lol

Origanalist
04-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Is he that bad lol

When he wrong, he doesn't screw around. It's a shame he can't make the connection to evil on the right as well as the left.

brushfire
04-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Is he that bad lol

This is RPF... They guy [is] a hard core a-hole.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 07:33 PM
When he wrong, he doesn't screw around. It's a shame he can't make the connection to evil on the right as well as the left.

I just close my ears when he goes off on one of his wrong kind of rants. He does say some good things every now and then and can be entertaining.

I listened to his show from last night and he was hammering Graham and McCain. He calls them 'same-sex senators'.

enhanced_deficit
04-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Ok, not very familiar with his show and looks like not worth spending any time on. Generally skeptical of corp media pundits.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Ok, not very familiar with his show and looks like not worth spending any time on. Generally skeptical of corp media pundits.

If he says anything worthwhile I tend to post it.

I liked this rant. He's calling on his audience to contact their senators over the 2nd amendment. I approve of this message.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Ted Cruz appearance added

enhanced_deficit
04-09-2013, 07:48 PM
If he says anything worthwhile I tend to post it.

I liked this rant. He's calling on his audience to contact their senators over the 2nd amendment. I approve of this message.

Well I just looked up, the guy seems like a hack of low class.

Mark Levin On "Crackpot" Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi19kEYcZqY

Even Obama says somethings that are worthwhile but unprincipled hypocrites words don't mean much.

Edit: He does not just seem but is a low class hack after few minutes of listen.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Well I just looked up, the guy seems like a hack of low class.

Mark Levin On "Crackpot" Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi19kEYcZqY

Eveb Obama says somethings that are worthwhile but unprincipled hypocrites words don't meanb much.

Yes, he was awful to Ron but he's since been very respectful of Rand.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Cruz mentioned Mr. and Mrs America i'm coming for your guns </Feinstein>

Alex Jones listener... !

enhanced_deficit
04-09-2013, 07:54 PM
He is not bad mouthing Ron the person but the ideas of liberty that Ron Paul put forward. Unless he has apologized & retratced his views, his rants don't mean much even he starts reciting divine words.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Now he mentions Holder brainwashing Americans.

He's definitely listening to AJ.

kathy88
04-09-2013, 08:06 PM
I listened for a while tonight. I still can't stand him but I lold a couple times when he was making fun of McCain, Graham and Joe Scarborough. He even took a couple shots at Toomey.

FSP-Rebel
04-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I listened for a while tonight. I still can't stand him but I lold a couple times when he was making fun of McCain, Graham and Joe Scarborough. He even took a couple shots at Toomey.
That's why I like to listen occasionally. I have such disdain for these establishments fux that it warms my heart when Levin goes batshit on them.

Christian Liberty
04-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Even Obama says somethings that are worthwhile but unprincipled hypocrites words don't mean much.

He just never does them.

I don't like Levin, at all. His comments about Ron Paul are enough for that. But so far, at least as far as I know, the number of people he has murdered is a god-awful.... ZERO.

Compare that with Obama. Comparing Levin, or anyone else who isn't actually in power, to Barack Obama is offensive.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 08:22 PM

That's why I like to listen and post him here despite him pissing me off the last 4 years he's so much less offensive now.

He just had a problem with Ron. I'm guessing it's because Ron denounced Reagan and left congress. Remember Levin would have been in the Justice Department and it would have been the talk of Washington for a day or two. That's why he hated him. He denounced his hero and caused a problem back in 84 (?) and he never forgot that.

He's held that grudge for nearly 30 years but interestingly it hasn't transferred to Rand.

Christian Liberty
04-09-2013, 08:31 PM
That's why I like to listen and post him here despite him pissing me off the last 4 years he's so much less offensive now.

He just had a problem with Ron. I'm guessing it's because Ron denounced Reagan and left congress. Remember Levin would have been in the Justice Department and it would have been the talk of Washington for a day or two. That's why he hated him. He denounced his hero and caused a problem back in 84 (?) and he never forgot that.

He's held that grudge for nearly 30 years but interestingly it hasn't transferred to Rand.

It wouldn't even make sense for it to transfer to Rand. Rand isn't the same person as his dad. And it wasn't just Reagan that Ron Paul righteously trashed, but also Saint Abraham of Lincoln. Ron Paul didn't worship at ANYBODY's altarr... While Rand is a good man he's also much more mainstream. Anyone who has any degree of skepticism of government should like Rand. Ron Paul goes a bit beyond that. Ron Paul was, is, radical. And thank goodness for that. Radicalism is only a good thing when the system sucks. But I don't think Mark Levin likes that.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 08:38 PM
It wouldn't even make sense for it to transfer to Rand. Rand isn't the same person as his dad. And it wasn't just Reagan that Ron Paul righteously trashed, but also Saint Abraham of Lincoln. Ron Paul didn't worship at ANYBODY's altarr... While Rand is a good man he's also much more mainstream. Anyone who has any degree of skepticism of government should like Rand. Ron Paul goes a bit beyond that. Ron Paul was, is, radical. And thank goodness for that. Radicalism is only a good thing when the system sucks. But I don't think Mark Levin likes that.

I still think Levin's irrational hatred of Ron is down to the fact that he denounced Reagan and quit Congress. He also left the GOP and he gave a speech on exactly why when he said "goodbye" saying Reagan never followed through on his talk.

You can bet your bottom dollar that would have been the talk of Washington that this congressman would quit the party, quit congress and leave team Red denoucning the president of the UNITED STATES and Mark Levin as an administration official at the time would have seen it, heard it and been taken aback by it. He's hated him ever since.

The reason he's never dumped on Rand is because Rand won a statewide election pretty easily and has become a senator which affords him automatic respect and deference much more than his dad ever got.

Christian Liberty
04-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Its possible, but I think it might go even deeper though. Ron is truly ideologically opposed to both parties. Ron Paul is more libertarian than even Grover Cleveland, John Tyler, or Martin Van Buren. In fact, I don't think a single one of the American Founding Fathers even holds a candle when compared to Ron Paul on logical consistency. As awesome as they were, there were a ton of senseless quirks in their ideology. The biggest one being support for slavery and extermination of native americans, and then minor ones like support for a government-run post office, national bank, eminent domain, exc. To my knowledge Ron Paul's ideology is absolutely perfect, barring one vote in 2001 that he couldn't have possibly predicted the result of anyway. Let's be honest, if we would have limited ourselves to going after the people who did 9/11, we would have been justified, and it makes perfect sense that Ron would have supported that. That, of course, isn't what we did, but Ron couldn't have known this.

There is also, I admit the fact that he's more of a gradualist than I would like, but that's more an "Error" of being "Too compassionate" than a real ideological mistake.

Rand, by contrast, isn't really ideological. He's definitely a freedom fighter, but he's not completely ideologically consistent. He's closer to Levin in that one regard even if they disagree a lot on the details.

Rand would never attack "Mr. Republican" either.

itshappening
04-09-2013, 08:47 PM
I dont think Levin gives a damn really. He's pretty flexible on everything. Even on foreign policy he claims not to be a neocon.

I think when he was slamming Ron that was the product of a near 30 year grudge. That's the only possible explanation behind some of the crap he came out with.

RDM
04-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Is he that bad lol

You tell me:

In this year’s election more than ever, the so-called conservative pundits have come out of their shells to show their true colors. Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reily, and especially, Mark Levin have proven to be establishment RINO’s who seek globalistic fascism over Constitutional protections.
Now it appears, Levin has gone way over the top and has morphed into the Republican version of James Carville. In a radio address this week, Levin shows his utter hatred of Ron and Rand Paul by threatening to unseat the Kentucky Senator should his father run as a third party candidate, and split the vote of RINO favorite Mitt Romney.
The battle lines are being drawn… fake conservatives vs RINO’s, and the hatred that is splitting the once proud GOP has come down to talk show hosts using their pulpits to impose threats over dialogue… just as they did with Medina in Texas, and Christine O’Donnell when were both thrown under the bus. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/01/02/levin_threatens_to_campaign_against_rand_paul_if_r on_paul_runs_third_party.html

RickyJ
04-09-2013, 09:50 PM
I just close my ears when he goes off on one of his wrong kind of rants.

I don't have that problem since I never listen to him. He has a very irritating voice, that even if he does say the right things rarely, it is still not worthwhile for me to ever listen to him.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Oh, and, "going"?

anaconda
04-10-2013, 02:07 AM

Sen. Ted Cruz:

~

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?339354-Take-The-No-Levin-Challenge&highlight=take+the+no+levin

XTreat
04-10-2013, 03:16 AM
Yep, I'm sure of it, I hate em. - Doc Holliday.

I will never forgive Levin and his ilk for the way they treated Ron.

A Son of Liberty
04-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Oh, and, "going"?

Correct, on both accounts.

Levin is wrong on a regular basis.

Seems like just about anyone is liable to find themselves courted by the so-called "liberty movement" these days, so long as they take one or two decent positions, probably by accident, in an otherwise despicable body of work.

And that is how a movement dies.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Didn't Levin used to call Ron Paul "Ru Paul" all the time? Does he still do that? What a classy guy. You can tell what kind of audience he attracts.

itshappening
04-10-2013, 05:40 AM

If that's the case then you wouldn't watch any media as they were all terrible.

Some of us are intelligent enough to watch or listen to these personalities and roll our eyes when they say something stupid (which is quite regularly) and nod approvingly when they say something worthwhile.

S.Shorland
04-10-2013, 06:21 AM
If he's a Jew,he's going to Hell.They missed the door to heaven.

XTreat
04-11-2013, 01:27 AM
If that's the case then you wouldn't watch any media as they were all terrible.

Some of us are intelligent enough to watch or listen to these personalities and roll our eyes when they say something stupid (which is quite regularly) and nod approvingly when they say something worthwhile.

I haven't had cable since 2008.

They want your money. As liberty grows more mainstream they will say more things you like. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but I still hate them. I still remember Levin as the warmongering enemy of liberty that he was when we needed him fighting on our side for a just cause.

itshappening
04-11-2013, 02:13 AM
I haven't had cable since 2008.

They want your money. As liberty grows more mainstream they will say more things you like. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but I still hate them. I still remember Levin as the warmongering enemy of liberty that he was when we needed him fighting on our side for a just cause.

I don't give them any money. I don't pay for their content or purchase gold from Goldline!

So they're essentially free entertainment. Do they say stupid things? of course and on foreign policy they're all still terrible but sometimes they do nail it.

XTreat
04-11-2013, 02:41 AM
They get paid based on the number of people who listen to the commercials being played on their radio stations during their shows. You may not give them money, but they line their pockets when you tune in.

I am not saying don't listen!

I listen myself from time to time. But I don't give any of those fucks the benefit of the doubt, they had their chance to be on the right side.

If they are "nailing it" now its because more people who are liberty oriented are a part of the demographic who listen to their show. If there had never been a Ron Paul and a liberty movement they would have gone on supporting and promoting fake conservatism and Republican partisanship forever.

People like Mark Levin and Bill O are not stupid. They either chose to demagogue Ron Paul or they chose to follow their masters orders to do so. Either way I won't be forgetting their treachery anytime soon and every time I see or hear their names my throat fills up with bile.

itshappening
04-11-2013, 02:52 AM
They get paid based on the number of people who listen to the commercials being played on their radio stations during their shows. You may not give them money, but they line their pockets when you tune in.

I am not saying don't listen!

I listen myself from time to time. But I don't give any of those fucks the benefit of the doubt, they had their chance to be on the right side.

If they are "nailing it" now its because more people who are liberty oriented are a part of the demographic who listen to their show. If there had never been a Ron Paul and a liberty movement they would have gone on supporting and promoting fake conservatism and Republican partisanship forever.

People like Mark Levin and Bill O are not stupid. They either chose to demagogue Ron Paul or they chose to follow their masters orders to do so. Either way I won't be forgetting their treachery anytime soon and every time I see or hear their names my throat fills up with bile.

Of course they're not stupid. They're very clever and successful people.

Check my Bill O thread on some thoughts as to why they take these illogical and inconsistent positions.