PDA

View Full Version : Help with Flyer (preferably PDF) for Seniors for Ron Paul site

bbachtung
11-24-2007, 08:20 PM
I just got a great e-mail from a Ron Paul supporter in Iowa who is a pharmacist. The supporter included the following request:

Is there any way that you
can put together a flyer that addresses specific
senior citizen concerns and that has your website
listed? I could hand these out and mention that
"here is some information on Ron Paul, that comes from
the website seniorsforronpaul.com"

I believe that it would have a greater impact on
the person I would be talking to, compared to me
just giving them the Ron Paul Issues flyer.

Maybe if you had some endorsements from individual
seniors and why they support Ron Paul.

Could anyone please help in this endeavor, especially endorsements from seniors (who would be willing to have a short quote along with first names and city / state listed on the flyer)?

Oh, yeah, did I mention that this guy is in Iowa!!!

Mark
11-25-2007, 05:24 AM
I just saw this and thought some would care.

Mark
11-25-2007, 01:13 PM
I just got a great e-mail from a Ron Paul supporter in Iowa who is a pharmacist. The supporter included the following request:

Could anyone please help in this endeavor, especially endorsements from seniors (who would be willing to have a short quote along with first names and city / state listed on the flyer)?

Oh, yeah, did I mention that this guy is in Iowa!!!

Did you get any help yet?

There's a meetup group for graphic designers
that I can pass this along to if you still need help.

Margo37
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
BUMP as I think it's important for the senior vote.

Did this work this out yet? Can you use your own page which is excellent? I'd "endorse"

Thanks

bbachtung
11-26-2007, 07:55 PM
The information is available on my site, but I also drafted one of my own that I sent along to the guy who e-mailed me. I will try to get it up at my site ASAP.

Margo37
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Yes, that's where I got my information, mentioned to you in the past I think it's an excellent site and glad I found it.
Will he need a lot of "flyers"?