PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen this?

mstrmac1
11-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Not that its huge but is there anyway we can win this guys trust back.

http://www.strawpoll08.com/ronpaul.htm

comments?

T206
11-24-2007, 08:16 PM
So with this out there, its a no win situation because if Paul gets added, all it will take is a nasty email from one Rudy, Hillary, or Obama supporter pretending to be a Paul supporter, and his votes get reset to zero. :rolleyes:

foofighter20x
11-24-2007, 08:16 PM
That guy has flatly refused to add Dr Paul to any polls due to some clowns acting like tempermental 4 year olds. Doubt we are gonna change his mind now.

TheNewYorker
11-24-2007, 08:19 PM
His logic is flawed. He's punishing a candidate because of his supporters?

Dustancostine
11-24-2007, 08:19 PM
That guy just wants attention. I remember back in late June when he first started that poll and Ron Paul was excluded then.

mstrmac1
11-24-2007, 08:20 PM
That guy has flatly refused to add Dr Paul to any polls due to some clowns acting like tempermental 4 year olds. Doubt we are gonna change his mind now.

The thing that bothers me the most.. is if you google polls 2008, it shows up in the top 5 or 6... not good. Also its the #1 straw poll on this search.

LibertyEagle
11-24-2007, 08:23 PM
If some supporters are really acting like he describes, they need to STOP IT! Geez, some people seem to just want to pick fights with everyone.

mstrmac1
11-24-2007, 08:23 PM
The thing that bothers me the most.. is if you google polls 2008, it shows up in the top 5 or 6... not good. Also its the #1 straw poll on this search.

Is there any way we could get some SEO guys to bump him down off the first page?

mstrmac1
11-24-2007, 08:26 PM
If some supporters are really acting like he describes, they need to STOP IT! Geez, some people seem to just want to pick fights with everyone.

I agree, you get more w/ honey than you do w/ vinegar.

richk
11-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Hell with this guy; who cares. I've never heard of this site, but I find it amusing that he took Ron off his poll in Feb 07, but Ron did not formally annonce until Mar 12 2007. I do not know why people would be screaming for his name before he formally announced.

IHaveaDream
11-24-2007, 08:39 PM
This pattern of behavior by RP supporters is not exageratted. Just look at how some on this very forum react to every negative comment that someone dares to utter about our candidate. I hate to say it, but I fear that Ron Paul's greatest enemies may be those extreme supporters within his own movement.

mstrmac1
11-24-2007, 09:04 PM
This pattern of behavior by RP supporters is not exageratted. Just look at how some on this very forum react to every negative comment that someone dares to utter about our candidate. I hate to say it, but I fear that Ron Paul's greatest enemies may be those extreme supporters within his own movement.

I know this movement isnt exactly conventional, but maybe we should learn to be a little bit more political (bullshit to get what we want) ...but what do I know.

stevedasbach
11-24-2007, 09:10 PM
I know this movement isnt exactly conventional, but maybe we should learn to be a little bit more political (bullshit to get what we want) ...but what do I know.

We don't need to be political and do more BS'ing. We do need to be consistently civil.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-24-2007, 11:32 PM
fuck that guy and his $2 dolla website.

RPinSEAZ
11-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Seriously that's the worst designed site I've seen in a long time. Every time you link to his site you bump up his site ranking on google, just fyi.

Perium
11-24-2007, 11:40 PM
I agree if its True we have been sending these types of messages, its very bad. What really ticks me off its that damn banner. I was sympathetic to what he was saying till I saw that!