PDA

View Full Version : 'It didn't have eyes or a mouth but it was like screeching, making this noise'

green73
04-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Former Gosnell employee testifies that problem abortion "really freaked me out"

Kermit Gosnell had been Sherry West's doctor for more than 20 years and gave her a job when she was ill and out of work.

Still, West testified, she hated working in the room where Gosnell performed abortions - never more than the night a staffer asked for help with a problem at Gosnell's Women's Medical Society clinic in West Philadelphia.

"There was this clear glass pan, and I saw it, and I thought, 'What do you expect me to do?' " West testified Monday at Gosnell's murder trial.

"It wasn't fully developed," West told the Common Pleas Court jury, referring to the 18- to 24-inch-long newborn in the pan. It didn't have eyes or a mouth but it was like screeching, making this noise. It was weird. It sounded like a little alien."

Questioned by Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore, West, 53, said she did not know what happened to the "specimen" - the term she said she used because "it was easier to deal with mentally."

"It really freaked me out, and I said call Dr. Gosnell, and I went back out front," West added.

cont
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20130409_Former_Gosnell_employee_testifies_that_pr oblem_abortion__quot_really_freaked_me_out_quot_.h tml

Brian4Liberty
04-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Uh, at that length it would be full term. Why wouldn't it have eyes or a mouth?

Sola_Fide
04-09-2013, 12:03 PM
"It sounded like an alien." Isn't it horrific the way that we dehumanize people who we think are not people? We do the same thing now when brown babies die in the middle east. We rationalize the murder. Never underestimate the sinfulness of the human heart.

Occam's Banana
04-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Uh, at that length it would be full term. Why wouldn't it have eyes or a mouth?

Perhaps there was a caul (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caul).

jbauer
04-09-2013, 01:12 PM
This case is quite important for the president it will set. Hopefully this slimeball goes down. I hope they put him in with Bubba and he get man raped the rest of his days.

S.Shorland
04-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Very near to being sick after reading that.There's a silent war being fought against the innocent all over the world.Who declared it?

The Goat
04-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Very near to being sick after reading that.There's a silent war being fought against the innocent all over the world.Who declared it?

Satan