PDA

View Full Version : Update: Hakken family located in Cuba

CaseyJones
04-09-2013, 10:29 AM
http://www.katc.com/news/cnn-exclusive-hakken-family-located-in-cuba/

Havana, Cuba (CNN) -- A man on a boat at a Havana marina told CNN's Patrick Oppmann he is Josh Hakken, the U.S. man accused of kidnapping his sons and sailing them to Cuba.
He declined to answer questions, and Cuban security asked a CNN reporter to leave.

The man, who fit Hakken's description, was with a woman who fits the description of his wife. Both were aboard a blue sailboat named "Salty." The CNN reporter also saw one child on the boat.

Hakken, a Louisiana man who lost custody of his two young sons, is accused of abducting them, together with his wife, according to a Florida sheriff's department.

more at link ^

dannno
04-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Why don't any of these articles say WHY his parental rights were terminated?

edit: NM..

In June of 2012, Slidell police responded to a disturbance report at a hotel where Joshua and Sharyn Hakken were staying with their sons, the police statement said.

"When police arrived, both Mr. and Mrs. Hakken were acting in a bizarre manner that alarmed officers. They were talking about 'completing their ultimate journey' and were traveling across the country to 'take a journey to the Armageddon'," the Slidell police statement said, adding, "Let it be noted that both of their children were present in the hotel room at the time."

Because of the parents' behavior and "the fact that narcotics and weapons were located inside of the hotel room," the children were taken by child welfare officers, and Joshua Hakken was arrested on drug charges, the statement said.

I heard he was arrested at an anti-govt. rally for smoking a joint and that is why they took the kids? What "narcotics" did they find in the hotel room?

itshappening
04-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Is he going to claim asylum in Cuba? Huge propaganda coup for Castro!

belian78
04-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Because the state attempted to take their children using pot possesion and going to protests as justification. Good luck Hakken family, stay secret stay safe.

torchbearer
04-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Why don't any of these articles say WHY his parental rights were terminated?

edit: NM..

I heard he was arrested at an anti-govt. rally for smoking a joint and that is why they took the kids? What "narcotics" did they find in the hotel room? funny, I read they were arrested at a hotel. the cops were called because they were disturbing the people next door. when the cops arrived, they were speaking out of their asses about life journey's and Armageddon. drugs, guns, and children were also present at the hotel room.

presence
04-09-2013, 05:12 PM
//

presence
04-09-2013, 05:13 PM
HA!

I called this back on the 7th:

#44 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?410010-Kidnapping-You-can-t-be-a-father-if-you-do-quot-drugs-quot&p=4962290&viewfull=1#post4962290)