PDA

View Full Version : As Per Request For Our Dear Dr Paul! Thursday Nov 29th 2007 Blessed Thoughts Prayers!

Mark
11-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Please join us !

http://www.godmark.com/images/pha.gif (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/)

The Next, Main "Power Prayer" Time, is Nov. 29th, 2007 at 9:00pm EST
{ Nov 30th, 2:00am GMT }
Paul Prayer is a "Power Prayer" site
for those who pray and send positive thoughts in their own individual way
for Presidential Candidate Rep. Dr. Ron Paul

"In this situation of this Assembly, groping as it were in the dark to find political truth, and scarce able to distinguish it when presented to us,
how has it happened, Sir, that we have not hitherto once thought of humbly applying to the Father of lights to illuminate our understandings?
In the beginning of the Contest with Great Britain, when we were sensible of danger we had daily prayer in this room for the divine protection.
Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered.
All of us who were engaged in the struggle must have observed frequent instances of a superintending providence in our favor.
To that kind providence we owe this happy opportunity of consulting in peace on the means of establishing our future national felicity.
And have we now forgotten that powerful friend?
Or do we imagine that we no longer need his assistance?"

http://www.godmark.com/images/shs.jpg (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/)
Have questions? Please email: mark[at]paulprayer[dot]com

me3
11-24-2007, 07:54 PM
//

Mark
11-25-2007, 05:42 AM
////

Mark
11-26-2007, 07:03 PM
The Forum's now back up.

http://paulprayer.com/ppf/

I'll add a link back on the home page.

Eleanor
11-27-2007, 06:52 AM
I invite you to pray for Ron Paul, his campaign, and our country on Thursday at 9 PM, in the way you express prayer. It might also be of interest to include the money bomb scheduled for the next day.

Quoting another poster on a different forum:

"We ask that you join other Ron Paul members in prayer at this time. Join us with your families. I hope we can especially focus on:

"Gratitude for our country, for the freedoms that we enjoy, and the sacrifices that have been made to give us those freedoms.

"Ask for aid for our nation. Ask for guidance in selecting our leaders in the upcoming elections. Pray for God's blessings upon our nations that we can restore the freedoms that we have lost."

"Of course prayer is an intensely personal matter, so add, subtract any of the above, but please join us in a unified expression of gratitude and petition for aid. All faiths welcome - if you are agnostic or aetheist please send out "positive vibes" directed towards Congressman Paul specifically and your fellow Americans in general."

Mark
11-27-2007, 06:29 PM
I invite you to pray for Ron Paul, his campaign, and our country on Thursday at 9 PM, in the way you express prayer. It might also be of interest to include the money bomb scheduled for the next day.

Quoting another poster on a different forum:

"We ask that you join other Ron Paul members in prayer at this time. Join us with your families. I hope we can especially focus on:

"Gratitude for our country, for the freedoms that we enjoy, and the sacrifices that have been made to give us those freedoms.

"Ask for aid for our nation. Ask for guidance in selecting our leaders in the upcoming elections. Pray for God's blessings upon our nations that we can restore the freedoms that we have lost."

"Of course prayer is an intensely personal matter, so add, subtract any of the above, but please join us in a unified expression of gratitude and petition for aid. All faiths welcome - if you are agnostic or aetheist please send out "positive vibes" directed towards Congressman Paul specifically and your fellow Americans in general."

"Quoted For Truth" == QFT

Mark
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM

Just wanted to add that,

tomorrow night, before, during and after the debate, please, also send positive thoughts and pray for Dr Paul.

Eleanor
11-28-2007, 07:16 AM
Bump! I second the request for prayer and positive thoughts during the debate.

Please also pray / think positive thoughts about the need for delegates. The West Virginia delegate need is still very great and it's only 2 days before the window for that closes.

Lois
11-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Cool -- this is great! We'll send good energy to Ron Paul en mass :)

Lois
11-28-2007, 07:35 AM
Hey, can someone remind all of us here on the forum on the 29th.

Mark
11-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey, can someone remind all of us here on the forum on the 29th.

Sure Lois! Anyone please feel free to remind, bump the thread ect.

This mission of positive thoughts and prayers for Dr Paul is ALL of ours as a group.

Everyone please join in!

Also, please send positive thoughts and prayers all the time, not just at these special times,

I hope to design the PaulPrayer.com site soon in such a way that people can indicate specific times and days
that they will be sending thoughts/prayers on a regular basis.

For example, Wed at 2:30pm ect. That way we'll know when others are doing the same, and are gathering together with us in spirit virtually.

Visual
11-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Atheist, but I'll hope for some money on the 30th!

granny miller
11-28-2007, 01:41 PM
bump

Mark
11-28-2007, 04:35 PM
bump for tonight too, for the debate.

Last time there was a mention of big surprises on Capital Hill, and later Trent Lott resigned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40121&page=2&highlight=Prayer

"There will be 'surprises' happening soon.

I don't know what, but BIG ones, in Righteousnesses' favor.

One certain area will be the political realm.

In terms of those that hide their wickedness under a cloak of false Righteousness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

More surprises may be coming too.

Please consider "not missing out" on other revelations.

Mark
11-28-2007, 07:07 PM
PRAY people, POSITIVE THOUGHTS people. Please!!

Mark
11-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts!!

RedLightning
11-28-2007, 09:37 PM
well I prayed for him today before the debate, I can pray again.

Mark
11-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Pray unceasingly, I believe was the advice given long ago from a wise person.

Before, during, afterwards, always.

Mark
11-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Tomorrow night everyone!

Eleanor
11-29-2007, 08:38 AM
This morning's bump.

Thanks for everyone's prayers / thoughts during the debate.

Atheist, but I'll hope for some money on the 30th!

Thank you - I think that's also a topic to pray / think / hope about - that whatever money comes in will be the right amount to help the campaign and grassroots move forward.

Mark
11-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Time for a little peace and quiet and positive thoughts and prayers all.

Please join us. Big things happen. :)

Mark
11-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and positive thoughts.

I don't have any special words like last time about Capital Hill and big surprises,
which, you probably noticed,
shortly after, Trent Lott surprised everyone by resigning. ( just sayin' ;) )

This time, the big things will happen in the spiritual realm against evil spirits.

Which, by the way, many of the "ruling elite" seem to look to for help.

I suppose, damage to evil spirits will damage their followers too,
it's just indirect verses the directness of a specific mention of Capital Hill.