PDA

View Full Version : VERY easy and FREE way to promote Ron Paul

mport1
06-23-2007, 09:45 AM
A very easy way to promote Ron Paul is to print out the brochure, issues statements, or yard sign (or any other nice looking Ron Paul flyer) from the official website and post these all over town. A good place to do this is in bathroom stalls because people are usually curious enough to read them.

I will be posting these all over NYC this summer and then all over my college next year. Just carry them around with you in a folder and bring some tape so that you are always ready.

Materials: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/

yongrel
06-23-2007, 04:08 PM
i too have been printing out the campaign's flyers.

i've been going around to the small businesses in the area and asking permission to put Ron Paul flyers in their window. I give the business owners a copy to read, and then ask if they'd be open to putting a few on their counter.

So far, so good.

angrydragon
06-23-2007, 04:25 PM
i too have been printing out the campaign's flyers.

i've been going around to the small businesses in the area and asking permission to put Ron Paul flyers in their window. I give the business owners a copy to read, and then ask if they'd be open to putting a few on their counter.

So far, so good.

Cool, I was thinking this too.

mport1
06-24-2007, 12:11 AM
I posted these in Grand Central Station today, so hopefully a lot of people will see them.

austinphish
06-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Nice work fellas. I haven't posted anything anywhere yet. But i have walked around downtown austin carrying a Ron Paul sign and yelling words of liberty. It is effective and there are many open ears out their ready to listen. The grounds are fertile for a revolution, it is up to us to plant the seeds.