PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage - "I AM A ZIONIST AND YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL!"

AGRP
04-08-2013, 06:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxHxqF8JZ2Q

GOP
04-08-2013, 07:03 PM
He can go to hell (figuratively speaking, not actual hell, I don't wish that upon anyone)

jkr
04-08-2013, 07:10 PM
lead the way anti christ...oh never mind I going another way

RickyJ
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Notice how he confuses someone criticizing Israel with someone criticizing America.

Brian4Liberty
04-08-2013, 09:47 PM
In other news, the sun rose today.

Brian4Liberty
04-08-2013, 09:54 PM
An interesting thing about Savage is that he can't keep up a facade for long. He will eventually let you know what he really thinks. The rest of the media doesn't get loose like that. David Gregory or Eric Bolling would never let that kind of candor slip out, even though that is their number one priority at all times. Rupert Murdoch must give Bolling a gram of coke and an hour with a hooker every time he attacks a perceived enemy of Israel.

dillo
04-08-2013, 09:55 PM
I don't think one can be rational and a zionist. Not all zionists are as bad as Savage, but they do all seem to equate that any criticism of Israel= being unpatriotic.

kcchiefs6465
04-08-2013, 09:59 PM
I don't think one can be rational and a zionist. Not all zionists are as bad as Savage, but they do all seem to equate that any criticism of Israel= being anti-Semitic.
FTFY.

MRK
04-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Notice how he confuses someone criticizing Israel with someone criticizing America.

That left me scratching my head as well.

The logical equation of what he's implicating is:

Someone talking about Israel killing Palestinians + ?????????????????????? = That Person Hating America

I never found the ?????????????????????? in his tirade. It must be imbued logic from the MKULTRA sessions or something. :rolleyes:

juleswin
04-08-2013, 10:07 PM
I didn't think this was news.

heavenlyboy34
04-08-2013, 10:11 PM
the end is hilarious. DON'T CRITICIZE 'MURICA! IT MAKES YOU AN EVIL LIBURULL!!!! :rolleyes:

brushfire
04-08-2013, 10:11 PM
He was really at a cannabis caffe` when he said that.

That pot smoking savage...

HOLLYWOOD
04-08-2013, 10:43 PM
An interesting thing about Savage is that he can't keep up a facade for long. He will eventually let you know what he really thinks. The rest of the media doesn't get loose like that. David Gregory or Eric Bolling would never let that kind of candor slip out, even though that is their number one priority at all times. Rupert Murdoch must give Bolling a gram of coke and an hour with a hooker every time he attacks a perceived enemy of Israel.Funny, I did hear FOX(NEWSCORP) gave Eric Bolling a $25K Gold/Diamond Rolex for being a convincing propagandist. Americans don't have a clue about media and their "celebrity" mouth pieces.

Smart3
04-08-2013, 11:39 PM
If by Anti-Zionist you mean "Jews have no right to live in their historic homeland", then you're an anti-semite.
If by Anti-Zionist you mean "Israel sucks, Jews are ok, the Arabs should have a state bro", then you're not an anti-semite.
If by Anti-Zionist you mean "All the Jews should go back to their (or their parent's countries) and Israel should cease to exist" then you're an anti-semite.

Essentially, it doesn't matter how pro-Palestine you are, just as long as you recognize the Jews right to live there in the same way the Arabs have a right to live in Arab countries or Norse in Nordic countries or Germans in Germanic countries.

AGRP
04-09-2013, 09:14 PM

I dont think he he was confused at all. Its part of the propaganda.

devil21
04-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Sounds like too much progress is being made in stopping the blatant pro-Israel propaganda and Savage is losing his cool. I like it when statists flip out for all to see. They really do say things they regret and damage their own credibility.