PDA

View Full Version : Gun Show Today

derdy
11-24-2007, 07:39 PM
The 'Gun Owners for Ron Paul' Slimjims are freakin awesome! We ran out of DVDs today and tore through a ton of bumper stickers and slimjims! (I was only there for the last 2.5 hours)

I'm kind of tore between the coolest part of the gun show. It was either a person that won an electronic construction sign at an auction, programming it to say all kinds of great stuff about Ron Paul and parking it in the first parking slot facing the entrance! It was almost comical due to the enormity of the sign.

or,

It was running into a guy that we had met handing out flyers door to door when our meetup first started back in June. He was all about our current foreign policy and hadn't heard of Ron Paul. He was very suprised to see us again (at a gun show about 20 miles from where we met previously) and was all about Ron Paul! He even had bumper stickers and got his father to grab some as well. They'll both be voting for Paul in the primaries. :D

Those Gun Show Slimjims are worth their weight in gold, you can get some from the campaign's store.

-Denny

AlexMerced
11-24-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't know if i'd give them out if I could sell them for their weight in gold :)

newmedia4ron
11-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Youtube or it didn't happen
;) jk

Thank you.

For the rest of you
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/

bbachtung
11-24-2007, 07:45 PM
The 'Gun Owners for Ron Paul' Slimjims are freakin awesome! We ran out of DVDs today and tore through a ton of bumper stickers and slimjims! (I was only there for the last 2.5 hours)

I'm kind of tore between the coolest part of the gun show. It was either a person that won an electronic construction sign at an auction, programming it to say all kinds of great stuff about Ron Paul and parking it in the first parking slot facing the entrance! It was almost comical due to the enormity of the sign.

or,

It was running into a guy that we had met handing out flyers door to door when our meetup first started back in June. He was all about our current foreign policy and hadn't heard of Ron Paul. He was very suprised to see us again (at a gun show about 20 miles from where we met previously) and was all about Ron Paul! He even had bumper stickers and got his father to grab some as well. They'll both be voting for Paul in the primaries. :D

Those Gun Show Slimjims are worth their weight in gold, you can get some from the campaign's store.

-Denny

Thanks for your hard work.

How could you have tantalized us with the story of the giant road sign and then not posted any pictures?

derdy
11-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Youtube or it didn't happen
;) jk

Thank you.

For the rest of you
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/

I'll get pictures of the sign for you guys soon. It will be at future events. :D

derdy
11-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks for your hard work.

How could you have tantalized us with the story of the giant road sign and then not posted any pictures?

That's the first thing I thought of actually. My buddies phone was dead, and mine would do little good since my motherboard on my main pc is fried at the moment. I will get pictures of it if not tomorrow then next weekend for sure. :)

newmedia4ron
11-24-2007, 07:49 PM
I'll get pictures of the sign for you guys soon. It will be at future events. :D

question- How far in advance did you have to make the reservations for a booth?

savonarola
11-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Yo derdy! I just started on the Ron Paul forums. You've been in my friends list from before the r3volution. Look at my profile, you'll know who I am.

good work in MO! AZ r3v here. :)

derdy
11-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Yo derdy! I just started on the Ron Paul forums. You've been in my friends list from before the r3volution. Look at my profile, you'll know who I am.

good work in MO! AZ r3v here. :)

haha no sh*t

good seeing you on here man!

hey, if we get Ron Paul elected maybe we won't have to move to Peru or Guatamala or wherever you were talking about before!

derdy
11-24-2007, 07:55 PM
question- How far in advance did you have to make the reservations for a booth?

I didn't make arrangments for the booth, but they ended up not having enough room for our booth and they gave the money back. We just stood at the entrance and handed out Slimjims and DVDs

thehittgirl
11-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Cool, great job!

I need to order the Gun rights slim jims myself, we're doing a gun show in January.

krott5333
11-24-2007, 08:50 PM
what DVD did you pass out? Did it focus on gun rights? could you upload an .iso, or is there one already available perhaps?

thanks

here in Erie were just getting started on the gun right issue, ive got about 1000 gun right slim jims coming