PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Alabama

Pawpax3
04-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Hello all:
My membership was just approved today and I'm glad to be here. I've been a Conservative my entire life but it seems the Republican Party has gone off the deep end and jumped into bed with the leftists. I'm not going that route, so I guess that is where we part company.
I've always been a proponent of free but responsible behavior in an adult. Most of the freedom being of course free of governmental oppression. I'm not sure I agree with everything that the Libertarians stand for. I do think though that through open and honest discussion I can at least find a new direction.

CaseyJones
04-08-2013, 04:47 PM
welcome to the forums

kathy88
04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Welcome!!! Roll Tide!

amy31416
04-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Can you confirm or deny that the skies are so blue and the governor's true?

kathy88
04-08-2013, 05:20 PM
You are KILLING me tonight. And I'm outta rep.

amy31416
04-08-2013, 05:27 PM
You are KILLING me tonight. And I'm outta rep.

I heart you too kathy. :D

I guess part of it is because we had a break in the rain and I got to run around outside with the munchkin and play in dirt. Does wonders for the mood.

shane77m
04-10-2013, 07:16 PM

Today the skies are blue. The governor being true? Well that could be up for debate.

juleswin
04-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Welcome boy. I hope you have a good time and join in with the very vibrant debate that we have here daily. And do'nt worry about agreeing with everyone on everything, most of here have major disagreements on a few hot button issues. Just lean on the side of liberty(economic and personal) and you will fit in just right

Origanalist
04-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Today the skies are blue. The governor being true? Well that could be up for debate.

What? No celebratory pics??????

shane77m
04-10-2013, 09:14 PM
What? No celebratory pics??????

Naw. Pawpax3 should be well aware of POWM.

Origanalist
04-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Naw. Pawpax3 should be well aware of POWM.

On a slightly more positive note....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6BBp4Azsm0

Pawpax3
04-15-2013, 03:33 AM

I can indeed confirm that the skies in Alabama are blue. I think the Governor is true. I think if he weren't he'd renege on his promise of not drawing a salary until the state reaches "full employment".
I just got back from a week-long vacation in Florida, and I've never been so glad to be home as I am this morning. I think Florida is experiencing one of the worst droughts in history. Without going into great detail, let me just say that "it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there".