PDA

View Full Version : New ‘Beard PAC’ to raise unlimited funds to support bearded candidates

CaseyJones
04-08-2013, 03:39 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/04/new-beard-pac-to-raise-unlimited-funds-to-support-bearded-candidates/

The United States has a serious lack of bearded politicians, according to a newly formed Super PAC that hopes to reverse the situation.

The group, called Bearded Entrepreneurs for the Advancement of a Responsible Democracy (BEARD), officially filed with the Federal Elections Committee on Wednesday. It plans to raise unlimited sums of money to support bearded candidates nationwide.

Jonathan Sessions, who founded Beard PAC along with Andy Shapero, told Raw Story the group plans to create a beard review committee to investigate the quality and longevity of beards on candidates. He explained that his Super PAC would not support candidates sporting only a mustache, but would consider a goatee “on the right candidate.”

lol more at link ^

Kotin
04-08-2013, 03:40 PM
A good opportunity for you Casey!! Hehe

evilfunnystuff
04-08-2013, 03:43 PM
I think this has libertaian written all over it.

Hopefully they have some real money.lol

CaseyJones
04-08-2013, 07:06 PM
someone send this to Joe Miller

FrankRep
04-08-2013, 07:19 PM
http://idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Rent-Is-Too-Damn-High.jpg

CaseyJones
04-08-2013, 07:29 PM
http://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/she-the-people/Images/Campaign_The_Others_77E1-4EB2-8E50-6FE7C22AF150%7D_Y3DF4.JPG-0d9ad.jpg

muh_roads
04-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Want to hear a strange fact?

No man with a beard has ever been president since women got the right to vote.

This PAC is doomed before it even starts. Hey libertarian ladies! Tell your fellow women to stop being so shallow and voting based on looks!

CaseyJones
04-08-2013, 07:49 PM

This PAC is doomed before it even starts.

Obama has a beard, her name is Michelle :p

Koz
04-08-2013, 07:51 PM

This PAC is doomed before it even starts. Hey libertarian ladies! Tell your fellow women to stop being so shallow and voting based on looks!

Does this mean women are anti-Beardists?

Michael Landon
04-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Hell YEAH! I wish there was a beardPAC when I was running for City Council, I could have used a few funds, not that I needed them though because I'm just that awesome. When I seek reelection I'll definitely have to let them find out about me so they can donate to my campaign.
:)

- ML

muh_roads
04-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Does this mean women are anti-Beardists?

Mine is. :(

Origanalist
04-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Hell YEAH! I wish there was a beardPAC when I was running for City Council, I could have used a few funds, not that I needed them though because I'm just that awesome. When I seek reelection I'll definitely have to let them find out about me so they can donate to my campaign.
:)

- ML

Little Joe doesn't have a beard.