PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul made me realize

Sayzak
04-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Ron Paul made me realize that I am neither republican, nor democrat. He made me realize that I should vote on issues that actually matter to me; and while attempting to do so that in politics it's virtually impossible to vote for what matters to you without voting for something that does not. Ron Paul made me realize that the entire system is inherently broken and "fixed" to be that way, because certain people in certain positions benefit from it. Ron Paul made me realize that when I'm not republican, or democrat, or Libertarian, I am actually an anarchist. Ron Paul made me realize who I really am.

green73
04-06-2013, 06:10 AM
Welcome to the club. RP didn't make me an ancap but he sure got the ball rolling.

FrankRep
04-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Ron Paul made me realize that we need to support and defend the Constitution. He made me realize that you need to swallow your pride and run in the political party that will get you elected like he did when he become a Republican Congressman in Texas.

sailingaway
04-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Ron Paul made me realize representatives who will actually follow their oath of office and work for the people CAN still exist, and we need to raise our standards to get those representatives in power - and keep them there.

grit123
04-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Ron Paul helped me realize the truth in the quote from Dead Poets Society.

“No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.”

Aldanga
04-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Ron Paul made me realize that the state is like the One Ring of Power: one can try to wield it to do good, but only evil will result. It must be destroyed.

Invi
04-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Ron Paul put me on the path that eventually led to anarchism.

Nirvikalpa
04-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Ron Paul made me realize compassion for humans in the field of medicine is needed, and is one of the best qualities a doctor can have. I'm grateful for the short talks we've had about it.

Jingles
04-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Ron Paul put me on the path that eventually led to anarchism.

This.

Sola_Fide
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Ron Paul made me realize being pro-life is necessary to defend liberty.

liberalnurse
04-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Ron Paul made me realize that my silence would not protect me.

Occam's Banana
04-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Ron Paul made me realize that there is a small chance that liberty will can win the day in the end - rather than no chance at all ...