PDA

View Full Version : Is there an artist in the house?

tangent4ronpaul
04-04-2013, 10:08 PM
I need a graphic for a playing card...

For educational outreach, most people don't even know who their state reps are, so either as handouts or door hangers (hole punch n/ rubber band) get the reps pic, a summary of their voting record and maybe a really brain dead quote like the I used to pierce ears at the mall, and their office contact info and a uniform front side - maybe the ace of spades or a joker. Maybe it could be MOMmy (Gov Martin O'Mally) as the joker in a rear shot, looking back over his shoulder as he's pissing on the state of MD and/or the Constitution...

If he was made up to look like the "Joker" aka Aurora style, so much the better!

Maybe with a line under it reading: "Common sense gun safety: Ensuring high body counts at the next mass shootings"

anybody willing?

thanks!

-t

heavenlyboy34
04-04-2013, 10:18 PM
You mean a template design-something which can be easily adapted for any particular person you want the card to be about? Also, list the specs-size, how many copies per page (if you want more than 1 card per page, this is called a "multi-up"), single or double sided? Is it going to be mass printed on a press or just on your desktop printer? All the pertinent info is important for a successful design.

tangent4ronpaul
04-04-2013, 10:34 PM
All the custom playing card companies say contact us for a quote, so maybe going direct to a printer would be more cost effective.

We need a uniform back/front - the requested graphic of Gov Martin O'Mally as the joker, as described. The flip side would be specific to each district and would be delegates or senators, possibly in a "wanted: Removed from office" or just a pic of them, highlights of their voting record where they screwed constituents and office contact details. For now, just looking for artwork that might also be also pushed into play for posters. If it gets people excited, these decks of cards may get produced. If not it would be flier fodder. So don't worry about the x-up yet.

thanks,

-t

muh_roads
04-04-2013, 10:51 PM
I could maybe pull off "'Dee's Illustrations'-style" if that is what you are looking for. For me to try and muster up interest it would have to be funny, while also mentioning serious topics like "competing currencies".

tangent4ronpaul
04-05-2013, 01:13 AM
I could maybe pull off "'Dee's Illustrations'-style" if that is what you are looking for. For me to try and muster up interest it would have to be funny, while also mentioning serious topics like "competing currencies".

This is a 2A issue. finance would probably be brought up on the other side of the card - the specific delegate or senator.

I'm looking for MOMmy to be looking over his back - because he knows he just stabbed us in ours!
I'm looking for him to look like the Aurora shooter dressed up like "The Joker", because the legislation he just pushed through for political reasons (He wants to run for prez) will lead to the deaths of more children in school shootings!
I'm looking for an oblique image of the state of MD - with him standing on it or next to it. Urinating it - vision from behind as we don't want to display any gentiles and offend anyone. Something not looking straight down, but from an angle - and the state cut out like in a cooky cutter.

him flipping off those behind him (us) would be a good touch...

-t

BAllen
04-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Will this do?

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_got_your_back_funny_stick_figures_sticker-rd4390057648a4fa6b8bad938cf720de2_v9wth_8byvr_512. jpg