PDA

View Full Version : Just a devious thought...

tangent4ronpaul
04-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Just had a really devious thought... it would also be a total mind fvck for our opponents. Remember during desert storm, the military distributed playing cards of the "most wanted" to the troops... Well, you can get custom playing cards printed up. I can see these being popular for fund raising as well as education outreach.

For fundraising, a functional deck would be preferred.

For educational outreach, most people don't even know who their state reps are, so either as handouts or door hangers (hole punch n/ rubber band) get the reps pic, a summary of their voting record and maybe a really brain dead quote like the I used to pierce ears at the mall, and their office contact info and a uniform front side - maybe the ace of spades or a joker. Maybe it could be MOMmy as the joker in a rear shot, looking back over his shoulder as he's pissing on the state of MD and/or the Constitution...

Maybe a "You better be watching your back A-hole" line under it...

If he was made up to look like the "Joker" aka Aurora style, so much the better!

Maybe with a line under it reading: "Common sense gun safety: Ensuring high body counts at the next mass shootings"

Could also do wanted removed from office sign style.

Second thought was to make an inquiry to the people that make the "No More Hesitation" series of targets (targets of children, pregnant women, etc) and ask if they could add a legislative and governor line to their product line. Make sure to let the press know! I'm sure there are many, many people that would love to have these targets to vent a bit of anger right about now, and lets face it MOMmy would crap his drawers if he knew said targets were available and popular!

:D

-t