constituent
11-24-2007, 04:52 PM
lol.

steph3n
11-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Vote for rudy??? shows how little brain he has left :D

angelatc
11-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Getting fired by Ron Paul is, sadly, proving to be lucrative for E.D.

constituent
11-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Getting fired by Ron Paul is, sadly, proving to be lucrative for E.D.

"dude, steven segal kicked my ass!"

American
11-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Isnt he the one who wrote the racist piece under Ron Paul's name when he worked for him?

NO wonder he is pissed off, a plant from somewhere and RP caught him. That little prick.

me3
11-24-2007, 04:58 PM
He works for Rudy. Calls himself a "Libertarian Republican" and claims Rudy is the most Libertarian GOP candidate.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-24-2007, 04:58 PM
There should be a way to "excommunicate" fake libertarians.

kylejack
11-24-2007, 05:05 PM
He revealed on the mainstream libertarian site that he is on Rudy's payroll.

ladyliberty
11-24-2007, 05:27 PM
I will write Ron Paul's name on my ballot if I have to! I will NEVER EVER - not even with a gun pointed at my head - vote for Giuliani! :mad:

Ron LOL
11-24-2007, 05:32 PM
There should be a way to "excommunicate" fake libertarians.

:D

AlexMerced
11-24-2007, 05:33 PM
yeah, even if Ron Paul won't run as an independant, I'll still campaign to write him in, there are no other choices

paulitics
11-24-2007, 06:08 PM
Isnt he the one who wrote the racist piece under Ron Paul's name when he worked for him?

Can someone confirm if this is true?

kylejack
11-24-2007, 06:10 PM

No, we have no evidence that is true, nor anything even indicating that its true. Totally fabricated.

Dondero was fired when he differed with Ron Paul on foreign policy, and specifically, Iraq. Dondero started with Ron Paul in 1997, well after the newsletter thing.

Korey Kaczynski
11-24-2007, 06:11 PM

No, wrong time.

inibo
11-24-2007, 06:16 PM
A fitting response to Dondero:
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/13702.html#comment-328633

Bradley in DC
11-24-2007, 06:46 PM
How in the world is this Ron Paul grassroots?! :(

me3
11-24-2007, 06:48 PM
You're right Bradley. I reported myself. :o

Bradley in DC
11-24-2007, 06:55 PM

No, that's not true.

constituent
11-24-2007, 07:27 PM

my favorite part:

"On a good day you’re a half-wit."

suddenly i'm feeling very connected to this dondero fella.

lol

0zzy
11-24-2007, 07:31 PM
No, that's not true.

Who did?

Syren123
11-24-2007, 09:58 PM

My but there is an array of mental midgetry on that site.

atthegates
11-24-2007, 10:35 PM
this dondero guy is a blithering idiot. ive seen very recent articles where he says he quit after paul decided to vote against the iraq war. so five years later, he's still saying that paul's vote against the war was the last straw for him. i think 5 years into this mess, history has already vindicated paul and made dondero look like the charlatan neo-con stooge that he is.

max
11-24-2007, 11:22 PM
dirty stinking traitor

bbachtung
11-24-2007, 11:36 PM
this dondero guy is a blithering idiot. ive seen very recent articles where he says he quit after paul decided to vote against the iraq war. so five years later, he's still saying that paul's vote against the war was the last straw for him. i think 5 years into this mess, history has already vindicated paul and made dondero look like the charlatan neo-con stooge that he is.

If you want to see hubris, read Dondero's 2005 taunting of Harry Browne and libertarians (big and little L) who opposed the war in Iraq:

Email to LPUS March 3, 2005

Original Message

To: Joe Dehn
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:09 PM
Subject: Rockwell, Raimondo, biggest libertarian losers in Bush Doctrine success

Rockwell and Raimondo; the Biggest of all Losers in the libertarian movement on Bush’s foreign policy

by Eric Dondero R.

While all Anti-War libertarians are incredibly big losers in the recent successes of the Bush Doctrine — Democracy breaking out with lightening speed in Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi and even Israel/Palestine post-Iraqi Elections — it is Lew Rockwell of LewRockwell.com and Justin Raimondo of Anti-War.com and their allies who are the absolute BIGGEST LOSERS.

Just think about this for a second. Rockwell and Raimondo have been saying for years that Bush was going to be a huge failure. That the entire Middle East was going to explode over our invasion of Iraq. That it would NEVER cause democracy and freedom to flourish in other Nations in the Region. (Some would say that it even has had coat- tails outside of the Region, witness Ukraine).

So, why is it that Rockwell and Raimondo and the Paleo-libertarians are not being called on the carpet about all this?

Why is it that they are getting a free pass. Nobody is questioning them to explain why it is that all their predictions were DEAD WRONG???

The Libertarian Party has to answer to all its Members and its many critics (me included) each post-Election cycle for its failures to elect LPers to Congress and State Legislatures. It also gets called on the carpet, like at the recent LNC meeting, for membership declines.

The Republican Liberty Caucus has to answer for Republican candidates that the group supports and claims that are libertarian- leaning who make stupid-ass votes like recently for the Decency Act (every libertarian Republican Congressman except Ron stupidly voted in favor of the bill.) Even though I have been one of the loudest voices saying that Jeff Flake, Butch Otter, Tom Feeney and Rohrabacher are worthy of the label "libertarian," quite honestly, I’M DAMNED EMBARRASED AND UPSET BY THEIR VOTES. I deserve to be called on the carpet over this, as do other libertarian Republicans.

So, what about Rockwell and Raimondo? Huh? "What’s good for the goose . . ."

If the LP can take it in the chin for their failures, and the RLC can get constantly bashed (sometimes for very good reason) for its failings, why not the Paleos in our Movement?

Why is it that they seem to completely escape criticisms?

What could be more of a monumental dissaster of judgement than their constant criticisms of Bush’s foreign policy, which now even the most hardcore of Leftist Liberal critics (even Jon Stewart and Nancy Saudenburg on last night’s Comedy Central), are admitting "seems to be working."

Time for Raimondo to come clean. Time for him to sash on out of that posh swanky San Francisco apartment of his and admit he was wrong. Time for Rockwell to get out of that Ivory Tower over there in Auburn, Alabama and come clean by apologizing to the rest of the libertarian movement for his Bush bashing and idiotic foreign policy remarks post-9/11.

Lew and Justin, the libertarian world is waiting.

(tap, tap, tap, tap, tap)

*Note — Eric Dondero is a former top staffer for US Congressman Ron Paul and the founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus. He is also one of the Co-Founders of the Neo-libertarian movement, which supports free market economics, civil liberties, but a hawkish/pro-military foreign policy, ala P.J. O’Rourke.

http://www.harrybrowne.org/articles/Dondero%20-%20Bush%20was%20right,%2005-03-03.htm

lastnymleft
11-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Dondero was fired when he differed with Ron Paul on foreign policy, and specifically, Iraq. Dondero started with Ron Paul in 1997, well after the newsletter thing.

That date can't be correct. Over at Reason.com, he was bragging about how he worked for Dr Paul for 12 years as his "Top Personal Aide".

The guys over there weren't buying what he was selling, either. I don't think any mentally functioning libertarian (which is pretty much all of them, since they came to that position in the first place) would swallow him touting Giuliani as a "moderate libertarian republican". There's enough ED bashing comments to be confident about that. If he is active on other boards, away from the core libertarian boards (ie more mainstream), his credentials may sway some people. He's dangerous. Of course, Giuliani's record on guns, and drugs, is enough to convince any thinkers, but most people are too lazy to think for themselves.

mrchubbs
11-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Dondero is a tool...

To get a good idea on what this guy is like read this (somewhat old) article and listen to the Audio clips in it. The clips are of audio when Dondero appeared on Harry Browne's radio show... also Alex Jones called in... Good stuff if you haven't heard it already (since I posted it on the forums awhile ago).

http://www.libertymaven.com/2007/10/11/a-happy-libertarian-family-ron-paul-harry-browne-eric-dondero-and-alex-jones/

Enjoy.

TheEvilDetector
11-25-2007, 12:17 AM
I had a serious episode of ROFLMAO after reading comment 36

"Doooonnnnndeeeerrrroooooo!!!!
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I’ll bet you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well… it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative post was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective… Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us “normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are “challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been “right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

RON PAUL is raising MMMMMMMMMMIiiilllllllliioonnssss. Mmmmmmiiiilllliioonnnnnssss and mmmmmmmiillllliioonnnnnsss of dolllllaaaarrrsss. Bwah ha ha ha ha. Now at last the time has come to unleash the the r3VOLution. Arise my fellow libertarian minions! Arise! No longer must we hide our true selves as we walk among the people. Show yourselves, stand up and be counted! For now at last our time has come, and we shall rule the earth!!

And what is the first thing we shall do once we seize the reigns of power? I will tell you. We will give Dondero a wedgie."

steph3n
11-25-2007, 12:25 AM
I had a serious episode of ROFLMAO after reading comment 36

"Doooonnnnndeeeerrrroooooo!!!!
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I’ll bet you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well… it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative post was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective… Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us “normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are “challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been “right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

RON PAUL is raising MMMMMMMMMMIiiilllllllliioonnssss. Mmmmmmiiiilllliioonnnnnssss and mmmmmmmiillllliioonnnnnsss of dolllllaaaarrrsss. Bwah ha ha ha ha. Now at last the time has come to unleash the the r3VOLution. Arise my fellow libertarian minions! Arise! No longer must we hide our true selves as we walk among the people. Show yourselves, stand up and be counted! For now at last our time has come, and we shall rule the earth!!

And what is the first thing we shall do once we seize the reigns of power? I will tell you. We will give Dondero a wedgie."

seriously this is what turns people off :(

mrchubbs
11-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Oh and Dondero has stated that Lew Rockwell was the person who wrote the racist remarks in Ron Paul's newsletter. He said so in the comments on a story posted at Reason online.

Eric Dondero | May 23, 2007, 10:30am | #
Squoo, that famous quote that got Ron Paul into so much trouble came from Ron's ghost writer at the time Lew Rockwell.

From this link:
http://www.reason.com/blog/show/120338.html

Enjoy.

hard@work
11-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Sounds to me like Mr. Dondero is more interested in a paycheck somewhere someday somehow than in holding principled positions. Either that or he's completely inept. Probably both, won't rule anything out.

TheEvilDetector
11-25-2007, 01:04 AM

It was funny due to its creativity, I am not endorsing name calling.

Harry96
11-25-2007, 01:36 AM
For my money, anything Dondero writes is the best comedy possible. I get perverse enjoyment from reading his illogical, hate-filled drivel.

And "Libertarians for Giuluiani" is like "Jews for Hitler."

inibo
11-25-2007, 07:36 AM

It is a joke. Anyone who has watched Dondero trolling his way across the web this year would realize that piece is hilarious. It is one of the finest flames I've seen on the net since I had my first shell account back in 1995.

If you can't see the difference between this and writing to an old media reporter and calling them a fascist tool of the NWO you need to spend more time with Monty Python's Flying Circus.

lastnymleft
11-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Sounds to me like Mr. Dondero is more interested in a paycheck somewhere someday somehow than in holding principled positions. Either that or he's completely inept. Probably both, won't rule anything out.

No need for "somewhere someday somehow". It's NOW. He's quite literally on Rudy's campaign staff payroll. An admitted, paid shill.

constituent
11-25-2007, 10:46 AM
It is a joke. Anyone who has watched Dondero trolling his way across the web this year would realize that piece is hilarious. It is one of the finest flames I've seen on the net since I had my first shell account back in 1995.

me too. i'd never heard of eric dondero until he had a letter published in the victoria advocate bashing dr. paul right after he announced his presiden(candida)cy (i believe it also announced his, dondero's, intentions to run for congress in district 14).

i've been sitting back watching this unfold for months now, sheer beauty distilled.

an excellent flame i might add. i can't imagine how long that individual kept their comp. tuned to that site trying to find more adjectives.

it was a beautiful response to dondero's statements about dr. paul being a "nutball," and a much nicer response than that which he deserved (a kick in the nut"bag").

Dan Klaus
11-25-2007, 10:58 AM
:( what has happened to this board? :(

Corydoras
11-25-2007, 11:05 AM

Even if the writer was an agent provocateur, it's possibly the best example I have ever seen of what reporters are calling the abusive language that they say some Paul supporters are using.
:(

constituent
11-25-2007, 11:12 AM
:( what has happened to this board? :(

please Dan Klaus, save us. :rolleyes: