PDA

View Full Version : Pro Drone vs. Anti Drone Protest in Fort Wayne

BSU kid
04-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Here is a quote from the pro drone protesters, from the video:

"I take pride in knowing that my kids said, 'daddy you built that, you guys built that and that's what is defending our family'. You know that's what gives these guys the right to freedom of speech. For us we take pride in that and know what their doing here, it does give us and our company a bad name in the news and the media for no reason."

Full Story + Video:
http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/group-protests-drones-at-bae-systems-plant

jmdrake
04-04-2013, 06:19 PM
From the comment section.

We don't build drones or components for drones here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. A number of us inside the plant are also unhappy about the drone program, particularly the use of them domestically. Unhappy enough to quit if we did build them here? Possibly, but good jobs are hard to find in this economy. I know I personally would not work in that section of the plant, and I'm certain I'm not alone. We are all just trying to provide for our families and BAE is a good employer that treats its employees well. If the protesters wish to make an effective protest, they should be protesting in Washington DC, and they should be supporting the effort to make sure Rand Paul is the next GOP Presidential nominee, as I am.