PDA

View Full Version : MD - WHOPPERS!

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Ariana Kelly For Delegate
February 19
So far more than 4,000 emails Opposing the Gun Control Bill, and 15 in Support. I know my constituents actually support this commonsense legislation-- just want you to know how effective and organized the opposition is.

Horray for Representative Government...

this is the same woman that entered into testimony today that she used to pierce ears on the mall and that it took her 4 hours to learn how to use the piercing "gun", so that's why gun owners should be forced to go through 8-10 hours of state sanctioned training to be able to buy a gun. She then went on to state that she is a lesbian and the has a degree in woman's studies.... :rolleyes:

=======
someone just testified that 70% of murders are committed by criminals out on early release. This bill releases criminals with violent crimes early.
=======
He's willingly admitting that the gun violence in Baltimore has zero to do with this legislation.
=======
We know who have these weapons therefore we can prevent crime (that hasn't happened yet)
=========
They bragged that the bill lets service members away on leave get free hunting licences. however this bill makes possession of ammo for those under 21 (most service members) illegal and it makes steel ammo illegal, however it's federally illegal to use anything else for hunting water fowl.
=======
Did he just say they want to be able to track me and my firearms and they need to know what im doing with them??? WTF!
=======
some doofus just said how dangerous AK15's are... :rolleyes:

the bill just passed the house

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

-t

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Holy crap! He's calling for a revolution!!!

"The tree of liberty is parched!"

-t

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2013, 03:38 PM
78-61...

Know who the targets are people...this does not stop here.

Nirvikalpa
04-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Maryland: The new New Jersey.

WM_in_MO
04-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Molon Labe.

mad cow
04-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Baltimore will be so safe now.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Baltimore will be so safe now.

Maybe they'll reach Chicago levels.

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2013, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XR2vJB_tFpM#!

-t

jkr
04-03-2013, 04:39 PM
honest QUESTION.
r "we" @ wOr....

....with IDIOTS?