PDA

View Full Version : Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It

ZENemy
04-02-2013, 06:39 PM
:D

So, how did it end with bank being foreclosed on? After more than 5 months of the judge's ruling, the bank still hadn't paid the legal fees, and the homeowner's attorney did exactly what the bank tried to do to the homeowners. He seized the bank's assets.

"They've ignored our calls, ignored our letters, legally this is the next step to get my clients compensated, " attorney Todd Allen told CBS.

Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/178031/176/Bank-of-America-Gets-Pad-Locked-After-Homeowner-Forecloses-On-It

willwash
04-02-2013, 07:05 PM
I am so happy to hear this! I really hate Bank of America. They are such dirty liars. No need to go into deatils, but when I was young and poor they lied to my face and abused me, basically because they knew they could get away with it. Now that I earn 100k+ they'll never see a dime of my business. I am honored for anything bad about Bank of America to be my 500th post on RPF!

jim49er
04-02-2013, 10:13 PM
lol awesome

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
lol!

lib3rtarian
04-03-2013, 12:58 PM
I am so happy to hear this! I really hate Bank of America. They are such dirty liars. No need to go into deatils, but when I was young and poor they lied to my face and abused me, basically because they knew they could get away with it. Now that I earn 100k+ they'll never see a dime of my business. I am honored for anything bad about Bank of America to be my 500th post on RPF!

Move your money to a credit union. That's what I finally did after I got pissed off and had enough of BoA.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-03-2013, 01:25 PM
From the story....

The case went to court and the homeowners were able to prove they didn't owe Bank of America anything on the house.

That is 100% backward. It is up to the bank to prove they have standing to bring a foreclosure action, not up to the defendant to prove they don't owe BOA.

That make seem like a non issue to many of you, but people like BOA would love to have the presumption of standing in filing a suit to begin with. They win so many default judgements that way, they pretty much are in that position as it is. However, the law states otherwise.

This is an interesting step, but don't let it fuck the issue up. The bank has to prove they own a mortgage, not the other way around.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff.

WM_in_MO
04-03-2013, 01:54 PM
From the story....

That is 100% backward. It is up to the bank to prove they have standing to bring a foreclosure action, not up to the defendant to prove they don't owe BOA.

That make seem like a non issue to many of you, but people like BOA would love to have the presumption of standing in filing a suit to begin with. They win so many default judgements that way, they pretty much are in that position as it is. However, the law states otherwise.

This is an interesting step, but don't let it fuck the issue up. The bank has to prove they own a mortgage, not the other way around.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff.
Someone has been flushing their medications, you will need to come with us comrade citizen!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Someone has been flushing their medications, you will need to come with us comrade citizen!

Nope. The banks committed fraud on investors, broke all kinds of state and federal real property laws while doing so, then even fucked up proper mortgage recording. Then they got paid for it. I have a hunch they've collected insurance money on many of the properties they are trying to acquire through fraudulent foreclosures right now.

In a foreclosure action... the bank has to do one simple thing... come up with the mortgage. When they can't do that, there's a clear problem.

When you understand why they can't do that, and why property laws are such, you'll understand how hard banks are fucking people right now. They often sold those mortgages and would not be entitled to the property anyway.

satchelmcqueen
04-03-2013, 03:48 PM
i love it!