PDA

View Full Version : Israel's Secret War Against....NORTH KOREA!

sofia
04-02-2013, 10:19 AM
This certainly explains A LOT!

Have a look........

http://www.tomatobubble.com/israel_northkorea.html

sofia
04-02-2013, 07:32 PM
This certainly explains A LOT!

Have a look........

http://www.tomatobubble.com/israel_northkorea.html

bump

MRK
04-02-2013, 09:12 PM
I gotta hand it to you for keeping up with your site. Kudos to you.

Also I'd imagine Israel is no big fan of North Korea, if only for the reason that they are somewhat allied with Iran.

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Ahh, this is your site, sofia? tomatobubble.com didn't seem to like something I would want to click on. I'll give it a look though.

Not knocking your site but a few months ago I carelessly clicked a link and got an awfully annoying rootkit. Took me a while to finally get rid of it.

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Great site. Going to book mark and read through your other topics. Hit the nail on the head with regards to North Korea. Taught me a few things I didn't know either.

MRK
04-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Ahh, this is your site sofia? tomatobubble.com didn't seem to like something I would want to click on. I'll give it a look though.

Not knocking your site but a few months ago I carelessly clicked a link and got an awfully annoying rootkit. Took me a while to finally get rid of it.

I'm actually not sure if this is sofia's site. I just assume it is.

BlackTerrel
04-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Great site. Going to book mark and read through your other topics. Hit the nail on the head with regards to North Korea. Taught me a few things I didn't know either.

Also fascinating stuff here:

http://www.tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html

If not for white people we'd all be living in caves with no communication and no mode of transportation because no other peoples could ever invent any of it.

"Without the infusion of White genes and White civilization, the Orientals remained a simple people. They stopped being nomadic, but never got beyond a basic agricultural society. Far Eastern societies like China, Japan, and Korea became orderly and civil, but not having had contact with the evil western and Indian Aryans, their development reaches a high water mark and then stops. There are no Fuji films, or Toyotas, or Hyundais in this non White Asia.

Fascinating stuff Sofia.

How come the people who push the "superior race" stuff are never actually the superior ones from their own race? It's always the people who haven't accomplished shit themselves who go out of their way to feel part of a superior group.

When's the last time a Bill Gates, Steve Nash, Tom Brady, or Eminem type started pushing the superior race stuff?

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Hahaha. What are you implying Blackterrel? That I hold those same views? As if I went through her entire site when I posted that it was a good site that had some tidbits of information I was not aware of. (What I was specifically referring to is Israel bombing North Korean scientists in Syria. As in, Operation Orchard.) And for the record, that was the first time I had seen her site, or seen her post.

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Eminem, seriously? He is a 'superior [member] of the white race?' This racist anti-racism is comical.

And for the record, Eminem went on a racist tirade about his black ex-girlfriend. Not the best person to use.

FriedChicken
04-02-2013, 10:19 PM
... her site ... her post....

A fun tidbit of info is that Sophia is a boy.

... to describe that moment as strange, for me, when I first learned that would be an accurate description. :)

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 10:23 PM
A fun tidbit of info is that Sophia is a boy.

... to describe that moment as strange, for me, when I first learned that would be an accurate description. :)
I'm done even trying to guess genders anymore. After I discovered cheapseats was a woman I have realized you never can really tell on the internet.

Sophia just seemed like a gimme lol.

BlackTerrel
04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Hahaha. What are you implying Blackterrel? That I hold those same views? As if I went through her entire site when I posted that it was a good site that had some tidbits of information I was not aware of. (What I was specifically referring to is Israel bombing North Korean scientists in Syria. As in, Operation Orchard.) And for the record, that was the first time I had seen her site, or seen her post.

Not implying you. I'm giving you a warning on whose site it is and that I would take everything on there with a grain of salt. Sofia is a dude who is into some aryan nations shit. No shit he's not a fan of Israel. Doubt he really likes North Korea either.

BlackTerrel
04-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Eminem, seriously? He is a 'superior [member] of the white race?' This racist anti-racism is comical.

No one is really superior. Like him or not he's really damn talented. And successful.

And for the record, Eminem went on a racist tirade about his black ex-girlfriend. Not the best person to use.

When he was living in a trailer park and eating off food stamps.

And then when he started making something of his life he realized it was bullshit and better to work on himself rather than take pride in his racial bullshit.

Which is my point - people who actually do something with their lives don't go out of their way to take pride in the superiority of their race. They can take pride in themselves.

Sofia created a tomato website. He can either take pride in that or he can take pride in having the same color skin as the guys who invented flight and the telephone. Whoopdie freakin doo - good for him.

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Not implying you. I'm giving you a warning on whose site it is and that I would take everything on there with a grain of salt. Sofia is a dude who is into some aryan nations shit. No shit he's not a fan of Israel. Doubt he really likes North Korea either.
Good to know. I had not seen him post here before and only clicked on the site after I was convinced it was not a virus. His North Korea research is accurate. I was unaware of Operation Orchard and that specific page he linked explains why Israel does not like North Korea with regards to Iran. (I was curious as to what Israel would have against North Korea) I agree too that North Korea is not suicidal and that Kim Jong Un has no motive to jeopardize his position of power. Kind of relevant with the war drums being beaten on the MSM and parroted here, as of late.

BlackTerrel
04-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Good to know. I had not seen him post here before and only clicked on the site after I was convinced it was a virus. His North Korea research is accurate. I was unaware of Operation Orchard and that specific page he linked explains why Israel does not like North Korea with regards to Iran. (I was curious as to what Israel would have against North Korea) I agree too that North Korea is not suicidal and that Kim Jong Un has no motive to jeopardize his position of power. Kind of relevant with the war drums being beaten on the MSM and parroted here, as of late.

But the US and Israel and South Korea want to start a nuclear war? No - they don't either.

The MSM is mainly treating North Korea as a joke. I've seen very few people actually saying that the North is going to start a nuclear war.

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 11:04 PM
But the US and Israel and South Korea want to start a nuclear war? No - they don't either.

The MSM is mainly treating North Korea as a joke. I've seen very few people actually saying that the North is going to start a nuclear war.
We routinely commit acts of war. As does Israel. To be honest I am not too well read in the North Korean or South Korean reasons for conflict and the atrocities committed by either.

The difference between North Korean war rhetoric and United States war rhetoric is that we have been in over 50 countries. I take our rhetoric seriously in that the drums will only be beaten for so long before the people are content with our involvement. For recent examples see Lybia and Mali.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-02-2013, 11:27 PM
I'm done even trying to guess genders anymore. After I discovered cheapseats was a woman I have realized you never can really tell on the internet.

Sophia just seemed like a gimme lol.

Sofia used to post here as 'Max', but I guess that was before your join date.

He had some lovely threads in Hot Topics talking about how great Hitler is, and how Israel was responsible for 9/11/2001.

kcchiefs6465
04-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Sofia used to post here as 'Max', but I guess that was before your join date.

He had some lovely threads in Hot Topics talking about how great Hitler is, and how Israel was responsible for 9/11/2001.
Lol. I was not even remotely aware of all that. This was the first time I had even seen him post. I saw him promote that site in a few other threads about North Korea but figured it was a virus. The North Korea bit was pretty spot on. I was not aware of Operation Orchard and had only just started reading about North Korea and Iran's relationship.

SpicyTurkey
04-02-2013, 11:39 PM
"Without the infusion of White genes and White civilization, the Orientals remained a simple people. They stopped being nomadic, but never got beyond a basic agricultural society. Far Eastern societies like China, Japan, and Korea became orderly and civil, but not having had contact with the evil western and Indian Aryans, their development reaches a high water mark and then stops. There are no Fuji films, or Toyotas, or Hyundais in this non White Asia.

I'm so confused.

sofia
04-03-2013, 06:47 PM
When ever Israel is mentioned, leave it to "BlackTyrell" to come to her defense....ALWAYS

jkr
04-03-2013, 06:50 PM
just taking to wifey aboot this...

i bet the DO what they ben sayn aboot "eYe ran" since the 70's

BAllen
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Also fascinating stuff here:

http://www.tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html

If not for white people we'd all be living in caves with no communication and no mode of transportation because no other peoples could ever invent any of it.

Fascinating stuff Sofia.

How come the people who push the "superior race" stuff are never actually the superior ones from their own race? It's always the people who haven't accomplished shit themselves who go out of their way to feel part of a superior group.

When's the last time a Bill Gates, Steve Nash, Tom Brady, or Eminem type started pushing the superior race stuff?

That's an interesting article. Thanks for the link!
;)

jay_dub
04-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Never heard about or considered Israel being involved. The German torpedo story seems to be true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEOUL | Thu May 6, 2010 10:19pm EDT

(Reuters) - Investigators probing the deadly sinking of a South Korean navy ship in March near the North have concluded that a torpedo was the source of an explosion that destroyed the vessel, a news report said on Friday.

The team of South Korean and foreign investigators found traces of explosives used in torpedoes on several parts of the sunken ship as well as pieces of composite metal used in such weapons, South Korea's Yonhap news agency said quoting a senior government official.

South Korean officials have not officially accused the North but made little secret of their belief Pyongyang deliberately torpedoed the 1,200-tonne corvette Cheonan in March near their disputed border in retaliation of a naval firefight last year.

The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia, Yonhap quoted the official as saying.

North Korea has denied involvement and accused South Korean President Lee Myung-bak's government of trying to use the incident for political gains ahead of local elections in June.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/05/07/us-korea-north-ship-idUSTRE6460FC20100507

More on this at:

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/german-made-torpedo-sunk-south-korean-cheonan/

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/the-sinking-of-the-cheonan-we-are-being-lied-to/

But then, Germany sold this torpedo to S Korea, too.

On March 26th 2010, The ROKS Cheonan, a Pohang-class corvette of the Republic of Korea Navy was sunk. This class of ship was designed for coastal defense and anti-submarine warfare(ASW), and Republic of Korea(south) officials have announced that the Cheonan was sunk by a North Korean submarine. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea(north) denies any involvement.

Reuters and a South Korean news agency Yonhap News, have reported that ROK officials said, "The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia.". They identified the torpedo as German made. Further comparrison of this torpedo on display and German DM2 series torpedoes, show that the torpedo supposedly fired by the North may very well be a DM2A3 or DM2A4 heavyweight torpedo. The DM2 series is made in Germany for export to countries including, Norway, Israel, Portugal, Spain, Greece, and South Korea.

The Republic of Korea Navy operates Type 214 submarines, also built and exported from Germany.This class of submarine uses these 533mm DM2A3 and DM2A4 torpedoes.

North Korea's Korean People's Navy operates a submarine fleet of ex-Soviet and Chinese Romeo-class and Whiskey-class submarines. All of these subs were built in the 1950's and Early 1960's, use Soviet and Chinese designed torpedoes and do not use German made weaponry.

So, if it is admitted that a German torpedo like those used in South Korea's navy was used to sink Cheonan, Then who is implicated? The North does not possess these weapons or the technology to use them, but the South does have them and does use them.
Videos

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident started a war that cost 58,000 American and over 2 million Vietnamese civilian lives. It was later admitted by the National Security Agency and former Secretary of Defense Robert Macnamara that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident didn't really happen.

This current situation between South and North Korea, echoes the situation created by the Gulf of Tonkin Incident between the United States and North Vietnam. This has the potential to be exploited into war between the two Koreas. US forces in Japan and Okinawa can expect to stay longer as a result as well.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/new-gulf-tonkin-south-korean-torpedo-sunk-rok-warship

BlackTerrel
04-03-2013, 09:16 PM
We routinely commit acts of war. As does Israel. To be honest I am not too well read in the North Korean or South Korean reasons for conflict and the atrocities committed by either.

As does everyone else. Iran and Syria fund and arm people who shoot missiles into Israel. That's an act of war too.

The difference between North Korean war rhetoric and United States war rhetoric is that we have been in over 50 countries. I take our rhetoric seriously in that the drums will only be beaten for so long before the people are content with our involvement. For recent examples see Lybia and Mali.

You said Kim Jung Un would never start a war because he's fat and happy. Wouldn't that logic apply to us as well.

By the way the more rhetoric is ratcheted up and the more bluster and the more they put weapons in position just to threaten and flex their muscle...the more chance of human or technology error. Especially since their technology is about 50 years old. Even if it's 1% it can't be ignored completely given how dangerous that 1% is.

BlackTerrel
04-03-2013, 09:17 PM
When ever Israel is mentioned, leave it to "BlackTyrell" to come to her defense....ALWAYS

Superior aryans never know how to spell my name. Odd that.

kcchiefs6465
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Even if it's 1% it can't be ignored completely given how dangerous that 1% is.
True. Dangerous to who, I'd ask, though? (I know, our troops stationed in South Korea)

Because I am pretty annoyed at typing some similar responses to a great many who are promoting war propaganda (whose war propaganda may still be in debate) Let's not kid that certain people are pushing these quagmires. (e.g. Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran, Guatemala, Honduras, Mali, Egypt, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Panama, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Haiti, Bosnia, Sudan, Yuogoslavia, Somalia, Yemen, Colombia, the Phillipines, Vietnam etc. etc. et fucking cetra)

Not much. They run their trucks on wood. Seriously.

But their old tanks will roll over the border and their old artillery will shoot just fine after an emp knocks out SK and our modern weapons.
With all due respect I am starting to lose patience. I am literally drifting from the position of they can't, to, I wish they fucking would.

Maybe if we vitrified a couple of their key cities (Lmao I mean, Pyongyang) people would shut the fuck about Korea and move on to the next big bad, suicidal, unwaivering extermist, radical bad guy. But no, I am of the impression that we will be rebuilding that piece of shit country once we inevitably bomb it. (cowardly bombs, like DU munitions at that) Probably a company with ties to the ones who estimated they would need a billion dollars give or take to EMP proof us are going to get contracts. (I know that cocksucker Dick Cheney and his bretheren are in this scheme somewhere) Let's do it. And finally get to find out who was right, and who was wrong. By this I mean the supposed religious, beating the drums the same to send their neighbors' kids across the world but could never pick up a rifle themselves. It aint gonna be too bad. So long as (and I pray) they hit me directly and I don't catch wind of that fallout noise.

We've turned into a bunch of pussies I swear to God. He said, she said. When that motherfucker launches a significant attack against us, you pull out that big stick that we shouldn't have been flaunting and taunting people with this whole time and you cold crack his ass so hard he doesn't know what hit him, so to speak. A big fucking joke. For more billions, ah hem, trillions. So the super rich can hoard more minerals and sit comfortably in their palaces awaiting their creation of the new monetary system while you and I starve having to 'spend' a mainly worthless piece of shit paper.

Here is the last place I thought war drums would be beaten. Rather war propaganda carelessly thrown around as if the country that looked like it EMPed itself can stand toe to toe with us. The people in South Korea, while I am mainly unread on the entirety of their conflict with North Korea, can defend themselves. Our soldiers shouldn't be there in the first damn place. And I am really inclined to believe that should we not have been stationed there, should we not have been sending North Korea these monies, should we not have embargos and sanctions on them, that the countries would have went their natural course and reunited. Kim Jong Un would probably have been on a pike by now if it wasn't for our 'stupid' foreign policy. Stupid is subjective though. For a select few, I am sure it is a calculated and designed foreign policy.

I'm fucking tired.... Fuck.

/end rant

and 69630 we agree on a lot of stuff. This wasn't all directed towards you and it needed to come off my chest.