PDA

View Full Version : Man Tasered while dressed as Lady Liberty

Mani
04-02-2013, 05:50 AM
First of all...a TAX filing company called, Tax Liberty? Is that an oxymoron? Not to mention...Lady Liberty...being TASED....by the POLICE....for standing at a median with a sign.

Hahahaha, Lady Liberty needs to know she's not allowed to stand tall where she pleases anymore in the New Amerika.

And check out the video...THE FUCKING NEWS REPORTER is standing there as well...TASE that bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dp5M4tW73k

So the company sends him to a median, where they ADMIT they didn't know there was an ordinance, and then THEY FIRE HIM???

Not cool.

WM_in_MO
04-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Liberty cannot be allowed to walk in the streets comrade.

Origanalist
04-02-2013, 07:02 AM
First of all...a TAX filing company called, Tax Liberty?

We have one in my town too, Libertry Tax, and they have the same type of costume. Ironic to say the least......

And check out the video...THE FUCKING NEWS REPORTER is standing there as well...TASE that bitch!

No assaulting members of the state run media comrade.

So the company sends him to a median, where they ADMIT they didn't know there was an ordinance, and then THEY FIRE HIM???

Not cool.

"Liberty" taxes thinks you should obey at all times.

tod evans
04-02-2013, 07:06 AM
No assaulting members of the state run media comrade.

Repless:o

RonPaulFanInGA
04-02-2013, 07:21 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2wp4caw.jpg

phill4paul
04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
O, bountiful
the specious laws
e-lec-tric waves of pain.
For amber lamps and magistrates
the aftermath of raids.
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God shed a tear for thee
The crowne is goode, blue brotherhood
From sea to shining sea.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wp4caw.jpg

phill4paul
04-02-2013, 07:48 AM
How easy would this situation been to solve without resorting to thug behavior?

"Your gonna need to move son."
" I ain't going anywhere, my boss told me to wave my sign here."
" Oh, I see. Your worried about your job. One sec."

rinnng, ringgg.

"Hello this is Liberty Tax."
" This is officer Non-Thug may I speak to the manager?"
"Speaking."
" One of your employees is set up on a location that violate city ordinance blah, blah. Would you mind if we asked him to move to a safer location?"
" No problem."
" I'll put him on the phone with you as he is worried about losing his job if he moves."

SMFH.

VoluntaryAmerican
04-02-2013, 07:54 AM

Not cool.

Yeah this part at the end completely pissed me off. They should have backed their employee up.

JK/SEA
04-02-2013, 10:09 AM
How easy would this situation been to solve without resorting to thug behavior?

"Your gonna need to move son."
" I ain't going anywhere, my boss told me to wave my sign here."
" Oh, I see. Your worried about your job. One sec."

rinnng, ringgg.

"Hello this is Liberty Tax."
" This is officer Non-Thug may I speak to the manager?"
"Speaking."
" One of your employees is set up on a location that violate city ordinance blah, blah. Would you mind if we asked him to move to a safer location?"
" No problem."
" I'll put him on the phone with you as he is worried about losing his job if he moves."

SMFH.

hahahahahaha!....where do you think you live mundane?....hahahaha...move along or i'll get the dog.

Brian4Liberty
04-02-2013, 10:49 AM
The wording of the taser victim is ironic: "I told the cop to get away from me ... he doesn't cooperate with me." I'll bet the cop gives a similar description of the event. Maybe the kid should be given a job as a cop?

NCGOPer_for_Paul
04-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Does anyone else see the irony in someone dressing up in a Lady Liberty costume for a TAX service?

Before anyone accuses me of supporting police or tasing or overzealous authority or firing people to protect themselves, I do not agree with tasing this guy, and agree with what was stated above, about the police politely asking the guy to move, and then calling the manager.

That being said, the company in question is active in Charlotte, NC too. The people they have in the costumes tend to be quite aggressive, i.e. jumping in front of cars entering and exiting the strip mall where the office is, waving signs into traffic, and being general nuisances at a highly congested intersection with multiple entrances and exits to strip malls. From what I gather, there have been several complaints lodged against their behavior. They aren't just in a costume waving a sign, like a Ron Paul sign wave; these guys are dancing around in and out of traffic, and calling undue attention to themselves, not necessarily to the business of the sign.

For example, I was exiting one of the strip malls, and one of their costumed folks jumped in front of the car. Granted, I was doing a comfortable 5 MPH, and there was no real danger, other than me being startled at the behavior, but it's something you DON'T DO in front of an oncoming car. I blew my horn at him, and it just so happened a cop was on the main road. The cop saw what the guy did. Cop pulled over, shook his head and rolled his eyes at me, and then yelled at the guy, "DO NOT LET ME SEE YOU DO THAT AGAIN! YOU ALREADY HAVE FIVE COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOU! ONE MORE, I'M HAULING YOUR ASS TO JAIL! GOT IT?" He then waved at me, and politely said, "Sorry, sir, these guys are a problem." I just politely waved and as traffic cleared, I was on my way.

Again, I am NOT defending the cops here, as tasering is way over the line, BUT, you don't know if there had been complaints lodged and this "Liberty Tax Service" has completely ignored simple requests. Maybe this is like the tenth time the cops have gotten involved in this. You don't know.

VBRonPaulFan
04-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Does anyone else see the irony in someone dressing up in a Lady Liberty costume for a TAX service?

It's just the standard nationalistic theme that they're embracing. The founder (John Hewitt, he founded Jackson-Hewitt too) is a pretty standard republican, and a jerk, and not very open to liberty ideas from my experiences speaking with/listening to him.

That being said, the company in question is active in Charlotte, NC too. The people they have in the costumes tend to be quite aggressive, i.e. jumping in front of cars entering and exiting the strip mall where the office is, waving signs into traffic, and being general nuisances at a highly congested intersection with multiple entrances and exits to strip malls. From what I gather, there have been several complaints lodged against their behavior. They aren't just in a costume waving a sign, like a Ron Paul sign wave; these guys are dancing around in and out of traffic, and calling undue attention to themselves, not necessarily to the business of the sign.

The corporate office is based out of Virginia Beach, VA. They have a heavy presence on the east coast - but operate in pretty much all 50 states at this point. They are the second largest commercial tax prep company behind H&R Block. The wavers (this is what the position is actually called by the company) are trained to be pretty outlandish to get attention to hopefully bring people into their tax offices.

I worked for this company for 6 years, quit last year. I'm not going into too much detail, but I don't really suspect the company is too much longer for this world based on some of their internal decisions. They're terribly mismanaged currently and are going to have a very terrible year this year when their revenue numbers come out.

Anti Federalist
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
O, bountiful
the specious laws
e-lec-tric waves of pain.
For amber lamps and magistrates
the aftermath of raids.
AmeriKa, AmeriKa
God shed a tear for thee
The crowne is goode, blue brotherhood
From sea to shining sea.

Oh. My. God.

Is that original?

If so, you have just won today's internets!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

Somebody help me out here, that is just priceless...

Occam's Banana
04-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Repless:o

covered

phill4paul
04-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Oh. My. God.

Is that original?

Yes, yes it is. Came up with it over morning coffee while reading this thread and seeing RonPaulFanInGAs photo ( A good runner up on my opinion). Thank you very much for this internets award. I'd like to thank The Congress and the executive and judicial branches both national and state, Janet Napolitano, the DHS, FBI, BATF, SWAT, the State's police and of course the states police ...Oh my god. Just sooo many that I could not have done this without. Thank you. Thank you all.

Occam's Banana
04-02-2013, 04:49 PM

Covered. That was good!

Anti Federalist
04-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes, yes it is. Came up with it over morning coffee while reading this thread and seeing RonPaulFanInGAs photo ( A good runner up on my opinion). Thank you very much for this internets award. I'd like to thank The Congress and the executive and judicial branches both national and state, Janet Napolitano, the DHS, FBI, BATF, SWAT, the State's police and of course the states police ...Oh my god. Just sooo many that I could not have done this without. Thank you. Thank you all.

I owe you a shot of Maker's Mark for that...Bravo!

torchbearer
04-02-2013, 04:59 PM
He fit the profile of a terrorist.

phill4paul
04-02-2013, 05:00 PM
I owe you a shot of Maker's Mark for that...Bravo!

If we survive into this time next year I may drive up and take you up on that. Still won't get any lobster damnit. I don't think I will ever get Rain Song down. :(

Anti Federalist
04-02-2013, 05:02 PM
If we survive into this time next year I may drive up and take you up on that. Still won't get any lobster damnit. I don't think I will ever get Rain Song down. :(

I can arrange the lob-stah.

VooDoo on the gee-tar, not so much.

Mani
04-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Oh. My. God.

Is that original?

Loved it....Repped.