PDA

View Full Version : Someone may be killing prosecutors in Texas

devil21
04-02-2013, 02:47 AM
Reminds me of Dorner but both deaths could be unrelated. Bonus points for SPLC mention!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/01/kaufman-county-district-attorney-shooting-alert-texas/2042011/

tod evans
04-02-2013, 03:13 AM
80,000 stormtrooper raids per year executed on behalf of DA's across the country and they get upset when the exact same techniques are used against them.....

Quid-pro-quo...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?409600-Another-dead-DA-in-Tx

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?403081-TX-Assistant-DA-shot-outside-courthouse-near-Dallas/page2

Kelly.
04-02-2013, 10:00 AM
i read in an article that the current working theory is the 211 gang (aryan brotherhood) has a hit list for anyone attempting to prosecute their members/people.

some believe this is related to the killing of the head DoC guy here in CO.
the perp knocked on the door, and shot the guy when he answered. pretty crazy stuff.

dillo
04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
The Aryan brotherhood is only in prison really, its probably cartels or some lone wolf patriot thats pissed off about something

dannno
04-02-2013, 12:05 PM
The Aryan brotherhood is only in prison really, its probably cartels or some lone wolf patriot thats pissed off about something

Well they are in prison, but sometimes some of them get out.

phill4paul
04-02-2013, 12:16 PM

Terrible, terrible, terminology. :(

Dr.3D
04-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Looks like some people don't like to be prosecuted.

thoughtomator
04-02-2013, 12:27 PM
When I heard mention of alleged white supremacist links, my first thought was that they have no idea who the hell is doing it and are picking an easy target to blame things on.

I bet when all is said and done it will come down to be individuals wronged by the system taking personal revenge. I wouldn't rule out an ex-LEO type like Dorner, except this one seems smart enough not to announce his intentions ahead of time and provide positive ID and other clues.

The Colorado DoC head who got killed turned out to be a convict who was mistakenly released, by the way (just info for those who haven't seen update).

torchbearer
04-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Looks like some people don't like to be prosecuted. in a land where everything is illegal and you can't breathe without breaking the law.

torchbearer
04-02-2013, 12:53 PM
they funny part of all this, the reason they can't figure out who it is- is because the prosecute soooooooo many people. like sams wholesale. that they can't narrow their list.

torchbearer
04-02-2013, 12:54 PM
if they only prosecuted real crimes against the natural law, there would be fewer people brought to court. fewer people who'd want reprisal, and fewer suspects to look through if they were to kill a da.

dillo
04-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Terrible, terrible, terminology. :(
With all the bs going on now, it wouldn't shock me if it was some normally law abiding citizen doing this