PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham offers 1 million to drone victims

radiofriendly
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
At an event in Columbia, South Carolina, Senator Lindsey Graham offered 1 million dollars “if you or your family is killed by a drone.” He also continues to promote the idea that the entire planet is now a “battlefield” in the war on terror. No word on just exactly when this war will end. I expect it’s like the War on Poverty, Drugs, Christmas…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBWaEohj8Zs&

Story: http://iroots.org/2013/04/01/lindsey-graham-offers-1-million-to-drone-victims/

GraniteHills
04-01-2013, 04:13 PM
I hope the family of Abdulrahman Al-Awlaki steps forward to claim its $1M in reparations.

phill4paul
04-01-2013, 04:16 PM
If I offered Graham a $1 million insurance policy against political assassination I would be put in jail for making a threat.

satchelmcqueen
04-01-2013, 07:30 PM
i hope this offer gets to them and the other 1000 families over there.
I hope the family of Abdulrahman Al-Awlaki steps forward to claim its $1M in reparations.

liberty2897
04-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Okay, get your checkbook out mother fucker. You aren't fooling anybody with your lies.

Why not start by writing a few checks to our allies in Pakistan. Not that it will bring back all those innocent children that you and your type have murdered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eON9K0DNso8

Christian Liberty
04-01-2013, 07:55 PM
If anyone stepped forward the dictator in chief would just do it to them too...

The Northbreather
04-01-2013, 08:23 PM
I love these people in the crowd just yuckin it up.

phx420
04-01-2013, 08:37 PM
this incentive is just as good as 40 virgins

J_White
04-01-2013, 11:45 PM
i hope this offer gets to them and the other 1000 families over there.

watch this interactive display of people killed in Pakistan alone !
of about 3105 killed, only 47 were high value targets.
so how many millions is that ? 3 billion ? Fed could print that much money in a few minutes, i suppose.

http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/

Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama did really great !

RickyJ
04-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Where will he get this million dollars and what court will force him to give it to the survivors? You see, there will be no survivors, anyone that comes forward trying to claim the reward gets droned themselves.

RickyJ
04-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Here is the catch, he said you had to be in a cafe when the drone strikes to get the reward. Killed anywhere else and you can't get the million.

Barrex
04-02-2013, 02:12 AM
You are looking at it the wrong way: He says you can kill anyone if you pay his family 1 million dollars.... There are probably few people who could afford and are willing to pay 1 million for L. Graham....so not funny and yet...

A Son of Liberty
04-02-2013, 04:04 AM
Of course, he's only referring to Americans. Afterall, in the pea-brain of a collectivist like Lindsey, "American" lives are the only ones that matter.

tmg19103
04-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Idiot Graham stated the president has the power to determine who the enemy is and not Congress.

Graham is an enemy to the Constitution and a disgrace to his oath of office.

This asshat and Obama are clones when it comes to this unconstitutional warmongering/bombing of many foreign countries. If they break the law overseas, who is to say they won't do it here?

Origanalist
04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Idiot Graham stated the president has the power to determine who the enemy is and not Congress.

Graham is an enemy to the Constitution and a disgrace to his oath of office.

This asshat and Obama are clones when it comes to this unconstitutional warmongering/bombing of many foreign countries. If they break the law overseas, who is to say they won't do it here?

I would wager that lil' Lindsey would make Obama look like Mahatma Gandhi.

whippoorwill
04-02-2013, 07:53 AM

That was the 1st thing I thought of just reading the title

Matthew5
04-02-2013, 08:21 AM
This guy makes my skin crawl. "The commander-in-chief has the power to send our American citizens into battle without question and should have the power to determine who the enemy is...."

enhanced_deficit
04-02-2013, 07:21 PM
If I offered Graham a $1 million insurance policy against political assassination I would be put in jail for making a threat.

If that is the case, how come this guy got away with pretty much threatening current President by discussing his assassination?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXXT9cDDgLw&feature=player_detailpage#t=25s

Anti Federalist
04-02-2013, 07:27 PM
This guy makes my skin crawl. "The commander-in-chief has the power to send our American citizens into battle without question and should have the power to determine who the enemy is...."

"Even when the enemy is us."

enhanced_deficit
04-03-2013, 10:54 AM

Well said.

jllundqu
04-03-2013, 11:09 AM

+this

CaptUSA
04-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Well, since Lindsey thinks the US Treasury is his piggy bank, I'd say offering them $1 million is a pittance. You notice he didn't say "of my own money".

jbauer
04-03-2013, 01:05 PM
"Even when the enemy is us."

Someone should put Anit Federalists Smartphone in Lindsey's back pocket. I think a drone strike on Lindsy would be worth the million. Maybe we can start a pitchin.

unknown
04-03-2013, 01:10 PM
watch this interactive display of people killed in Pakistan alone !
of about 3105 killed, only 47 were high value targets.
so how many millions is that ? 3 billion ? Fed could print that much money in a few minutes, i suppose.

http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/

Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama did really great !

Cool graphic.