PDA

View Full Version : Malkin calls out Rubio for claiming to speak for the Tea Party

compromise
03-31-2013, 04:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XoFMljB_IUw

anaconda
03-31-2013, 05:20 AM
I don't understand Malkin here. She is incredulous with those who want to control the border first? Not sure why controlling the border ASAP would be a problem for her.

satchelmcqueen
03-31-2013, 11:53 AM
shit!
id like to talk to her and see where she really stands since this in 2008...at the 1:10 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yOgLP7Lkw

Brian4Liberty
03-31-2013, 12:23 PM
I don't understand Malkin here. She is incredulous with those who want to control the border first? Not sure why controlling the border ASAP would be a problem for her.

I believe her point is that the border should have been "secure" the entire time, and securing the border shouldn't be some reward or negotiating point as part of an amnesty deal.

rubioneocon
03-31-2013, 12:35 PM
Fox calling Rubio . . . tea party . . . Huh ?
Michelle is right

We already have defacto amnesty fer Chris' sake

angelatc
03-31-2013, 12:37 PM
I believe her point is that the border should have been "secure" the entire time, and securing the border shouldn't be some reward or negotiating point as part of an amnesty deal.

I can't watch the video (actually, I can't hear the video) but that sounds like her. She'd be fine with a fence and snipers, shooting people both ways though.

speciallyblend
03-31-2013, 01:00 PM
malkin is the punchline to any rubio jokes. malkin is a joke just like rubio!

Brian4Liberty
03-31-2013, 01:08 PM
I can't watch the video (actually, I can't hear the video) but that sounds like her. She'd be fine with a fence and snipers, shooting people both ways though.

Probably. My problem with all of this talk about securing the border is that it's impossible, it's just a symptom, and it spawns all kinds of anti-liberty consequences. Get rid of the the immigration checkpoints that are not actually on the border. People should be welcome to travel and visit. The problem occurs when people stay too long, and become defacto citizens. Eliminate welfare and other hand out programs, and enforce labor laws. The borders were never terribly secure, but there was not a problem with so many coming here to live and work when labor laws were enforced.

anaconda
03-31-2013, 06:38 PM

The "New GOP" can be so vastly different from the Democrats in profound ways. Why not simply call it a draw on immigration? If Malkin gets her way the GOP continues to shrink. Maybe Malkin is a deep asset for the Democratic Party.