PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best artistic computer graphics skills???

Misesian
11-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Was wondering if anybody can help me out here.

In our next group meeting I wanted to recognize some "volunteers" of the month. Since money is at a premium I think at least some type of "certificate" printed on some decent paper might have better meaning than just a kudos to you type of thing.

For anybody that has these artistic skills, would you be able to generate some type of "Volunteer of the Month Award" template and maybe other meetup organizers could use this too? I initially thought this idea might be a problem because of jealousy but I know that our own meetup group is a very close group and most would agree on the selections and would be happy for the others so it would only help boost morale, camaraderie, and maybe encourage others to do the same things.

I think it should look somewhat like a typical certificate award with the month/year, have the meetup logo, have the official RON PAUL 2008 logo with the red lines, perhaps a picture of Ron Paul, and maybe even the r3VOLution logo somehow.

If it's not too much trouble for you artists perhaps somebody could whip up something and post a template here? I'd have to PM you the names of course so they wouldn't know about it.

Thanks in advance.

yoshimaroka
11-24-2007, 03:02 PM
What should the dimensions be?

rightcoast
11-24-2007, 03:03 PM
This is a great idea for the meetups. I hope someone makes this, since I don't have the ability. It would be great for recognition, and morale. Plus, who doesn't like cheering and clapping for a friend? :)

Misesian
11-24-2007, 03:05 PM
What should the dimensions be?

I would say 8.5"x11" to make it pretty standard and easy to print out.

yoshimaroka
11-24-2007, 04:11 PM
I just need some text to fill the whole thing in.

Google "certificate award" or "volunteer certificate" for ideas.

Misesian
11-24-2007, 05:08 PM
I just need some text to fill the whole thing in.

Google "certificate award" or "volunteer certificate" for ideas.

I'm not the creative one by any stretch of the means, just need something that I can use to recognize the volunteers in our group who have gone above and beyond.

Can you make some kind of template Yoshi and post a pic of it here?

Anybody else please? :)

Misesian
11-24-2007, 05:52 PM
http://www.albertatraffic.com/uploads/images/Product/Bumps/Speed_Bump.jpg

Anybody??? I know how you computer graphics people are, can whip up something like this in 10 minutes and it looks like a Picasso too! Help a Misesian out! In the end it helps get Ron Paul elected. :D

noztnac
11-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Contact Stephen Taylor.
anomalogue@gmail.com

He is an outstanding professional graphic designer. If he can't help you he can certainly refer you to someone who can.