PDA

View Full Version : 2A activists have got a good tactic here - we should use it!

tangent4ronpaul
03-29-2013, 10:27 AM
THE ALAMO - SB281 STYLE
This is where we all make our last stand. (FYI... This mission has MSI's stamp of approval)

Emails have lost effectiveness.
Phone calls have lost effectiveness.
Visits to Annapolis are our only option... well, almost.

If you can't visit (or if you are in between visits), I have a special little mission for everyone. We have a NEW tactic and a NEW target.

Campaign Donors

We need the delegates to understand that not only will we strive to defeat them and make them answer for each and every vote... we will strive to make sure that every person who helps them get elected receives the same scorn. They had a private meeting with O'Malley last night, so don't assume they are on our side EVEN IF THEY SAID THEY WERE.

Call their donors. Be respectful. Ask them if they know that their delegate is considering passing this legislation. If they own a business? Make sure that they understand that THOUSANDS of Marylanders will boycott their business and spread the word that they support politicians that strive to violate our constitution. Are they a professional group or union? Let them know they will be labeled as anti-2a. LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY NEED TO CALL THE DELEGATE AND EXPRESS THEIR OPPOSITION TO SB281. We will track EVERY VOTE for SB281 (amendment, cloture, floor) and anyone who votes green will face us. Anyone who supports those delegates will face us. A DOLLAR FOR AN ANTI MAKES YOU AN ANTI.

Let's hit these guys where it hurts. Their pocketbook. When these delegates start receiving calls from their financial backers, they will start listening.

This has been discussed with friendlies in Annapolis and has been given the green light. We're GTG. Please post any helpful contact information you find or any intel you gather. Post, post, post. I've created spreadsheets that are sorted by donation amount (high to low). Use your Google-Fu... call... do everything that you can, this is VERY important.

Click on "DONOR LIST" next to the delegate's name. Find contact numbers. Post them here. Call them. Have a conversation with them and ask if they know what is going on and if they know the delegate's position.

It's time to step up our effort. This goes hand in hand with DINO. Voting for other candidates in the primaries and doing our best to block their funding will be our most effective means of fighting those who vote GREEN on SB281.

Delegate Curt Anderson - DONOR LIST
Major Contributors: Maryland Trial Lawyers Pac (mtla@mdtriallawyers.com), Friends of Ann Marie Doory, SEIU (410-368-4814), Carpenters District Council (410 355-5555), Valerie Crosier, maryland FOP Pac, Frank Kelly, Devon Brown, Plumbers and Steamfitters PAC (Phone: 410.866.4380 - Fax: 410.933.3515 info@UALocal486.com), Mediquest, Baltimore Unions Individuals Labor Donations, Rose Greene, Warren Brown, Fred Charleston, William Murphy

Delegate Jill Carter - DONOR LIST
Major Contributors: Friends of Doug Duncan, Charles Muse, REI/DRAYCO, 1924 York Road Partnership, The Roberts Law Group, M&T BANK Philip Hosmer
(410) 949-3042 [b] call and ask if they know that Jill Carter is considering sweeping legislation despite thousands protesting in Annapolis. Ask if they are willing to side against Maryland gun owners , Kenneth Johnson, Randall Craig, Gerard Evans, Maryland Association for Justice, Ace Systems

Delegate Nathaniel Oaks - DONOR LIST
Major Contributors: Cecilton Amusements Inc, Fraternal Order of Police Baltimore CIty Lodge #3, STephen Hightower, Levi Watkins, Plumbers and Steamfitters (Phone: 410.866.4380 - Fax: 410.933.3515
info@UALocal486.com), EGIRA LLC Speakeasy Saloon, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Michel Rosellini, baltimore LIcensed Beverage Assoc., El Dorado Lounge, Fire Fighters PAC, SCMD LLC

Delegate Peter Hammen - DONOR LIST

MICHAEL BUSCH - DONOR LIST
Major Contributors:
BANK OF AMERICA - 410-243-5782 Wendy Jamison (VP Public Policy) and Kelly Whitley. Call and ask if they are aware of the pending controversial legislation in MD. Ask if they are aware that Michael Busch is pushing for the legislation. Talk about the 4k+ who went to MD. Ask if BOA is willing to stand by Busch and stand against gun owners.
SEIU (Service Employees International Union) - Tel. (410) 368-4814. Same. Ask if they are willing to side against Maryland gun owners.

CONTINUE WATCHING THIS POST, I WILL POST UPDATED INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. PLEASE, PLEASE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION!!!

UPDATE 1: Additional Resource (Per JAYBEEZ): http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/ucc-cha...rSearch_f.aspx allows one to search information on entities like business, partnerships and non-profits registered with the state of md. you can find the names of owners and registered agents, addresses are also listed sometimes.

UPDATE 2: Don't bother contacting MESA. On the other hand, Union angles and support are critical! We must convince them that jobs will be lost.

UPDATE 3: http://ethics.gov.state.md.us/March-Emp13.pdf this is the official lobbyist list. Match the company with their lobbyist. BOMBARD WITH CALLS. DEMAND that they take a stance on 281 and 2a.

UPDATE 4: WHAT DO I SAY WHEN I CALL??? Be Nice! Introduce yourself.

"Hi. Sorry to bother you, my name is Johny Utah. I'm sure you've heard about the gun legislation that Governor O'Malley has proposed? (if no, SHORT explanation). Well, your name is listed as a contributor to DELEGATE X and I was wondering if you knew that he was considering supporting the bill? Thousands and thousands of Marylanders are against the bill. Over four thousand actually spent over 13 hours in Annapolis protesting It. I wanted to see if you supported the bill and will continue to support DELEGATE X?
IF NO!--- Well, damn... please give him/her a call ASAP! Here is his/her number!
IF YES, GUN CONTROL IS COOL--- Noted. I'll make sure to let all of the gun owners groups know that your union/business/organization stands against the gun owners of Maryland. I'll stress to them the need that they boycott/leave/defund your organization.
Thanks for your time!!!"

- Feel free to say whatever you want but that is the gist. You donated to so and so. So and so is screwing over gun owners. do you STILL support so and so?
========
If you post contact info for a donor, list the name of the delegate their district and party affiliation.

Use this format
Delegate, Party, District (committee member?)
Donor Name
Contact Person/ Registered Agent
Address
Phone number
Email
Website
This will assist us in compling the information again later.

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/ucc-cha...rSearch_f.aspx allows one to search information on entities like business, partnerships and non-profits registered with the state of md. you can find the names of owners and registered agents, addresses are also listed sometimes. the search is sorta tricky, try to use as few words as possible to narrow the results down, because if you are too specific a minor spelling or punctuation error will mess up the results.

for individual donors with common names, the md judiciary case search can be helpful. if they have ever been given a traffic ticket, you can search their name and check addresses against addresses in a delegates district. if they own a business that has ever sued or been sued that will show up too. be careful using as many names are common, use your google fu and cross reference names to be sure you have the right person.
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp

link to an excell doc with all the current political action committees registered in md. with addresses and names and phone numbers of their chairmen.
http://www.elections.state.md.us/cam...ts/paclist.xls
from this page
http://www.elections.state.md.us/cam.../pac_list.html
======
Alright, I have all of the easy to find ones on everyone but Hammen and Busch (Holy crap, did you see how many they have?!?!). I'll take a look through that list later and see if I can add to this post with any from there if I have any lulls tomorrow at work.

Maryland Trial Lawyers Assoc. PAC -- Donated to: Delegate Curt Anderson (Dist 43)
Email Address mtla@mdtriallawyers.com
Established Date 01/01/1950
Contact Person Bruce Plaxen
Contact Address 120 W. Fayette St., Ste. 711
Baltimore, MD 21201

------------------
MARYLAND/DC STATE COUNCIL, SEIU -- Donated to: Delegate Curt Anderson (Dist 43)
HEADQUARTERS Office
15 School Street, 3rd Floor, Annapolis, MD 21401
Tel. (410) 368-4814

-------------------
Carpenters District Council-Baltimore & Vicinity -- Donated to: Delegate Curt Anderson (Dist 43)
(410) 355-5555
801 W Patapsco Ave
Baltimore, MD 21230

---------------------
Plumbers & Steamfitters Local Union 486 -- Donated to: Delegate Curt Anderson (Dist 43)
8100 Sandpiper Circle, Suite 200
Baltimore, Maryland 21236
Phone: 410.866.4380 - Fax: 410.933.3515
info@UALocal486.com

------------------------
Mediquest -- Donated to: Delegate Curt Anderson (Dist 43)
Address: 5310 Old Court Rd, Randallstown, MD 21133
Phone: (410) 655-8900

--------------------
REI/DRAYCO -- Donated to: Delegate Jill Carter (Dist 41)
Reviera Enterprises, Inc.
8002 Marlboro Pike, Suite 101
Forestville, MD 20747
301-420-7197

-----------------
York Road Partnership -- Donated to: Delegate Jill Carter (Dist 41)
St. Mary’s Church Hall
5502 York Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21212
Reach us at (410)-656-4053

--------------------
Roberts Law Group -- Donated to: Delegate Jill Carter (Dist 41)
1029 Vermont Ave. NW
3rd Floor
Washington, DC 20005
phone: 202-347-9700
fax: 202-347-5225

---------------------
Maryland Association for Justice, Inc. Foundation -- Donated to: Delegate Jill Carter (Dist 41)
Address: 6240 Old Dobbin Ln #100, Columbia, MD 21045
Phone: (410) 872-0990

---------------------
Ace Systems, LLC -- Donated to: Delegate Jill Carter (Dist 41)
has a location in Baltimore, MD. Active officers include Marcus Lorick. The company's line of business includes Custom Computer Programing.
direct dial: (410) 739-0197

----------------------
Plumbers and STeamfitters UA LU 486 -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
info@UALocal486.com or by phone at 410-866-4380.

Name Title Contact For E-Mail
Thomas P. Hayes, Jr. Business Manager Thayes@UALocal486.com
Mark H. Eckstein Financial Secretary Financial MEckstein@UALocal486.com
John C. Livingston Business Agent Jurisdiction JLivingston@UALocal486.com
Gerald W. Jackson Business Agent Dispatcher GJackson@UALocal486.com
William L. Welsh Business Agent WWelsh@UALocal486.com
Arlene Toomey Asst. to the Treas. Member Info Arlene@UALocal486.com
Linda Metz Office Manager Office Info LMetz@UALocal486.com

------------------------
Cecilton Amusements Inc -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
625 W Pulaski Highway
Elkton, MD 21921-4711
Phone: (410) 620-3222

--------------
Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 3, Inc. -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
3920 Buena Vista Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21211
Office: 410-243-9141
Fax: 410-467-1643
Email: info@fop3.org
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FOP3

----------------
Speakeasy Saloon & Dining House -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
Address: 2840 O'Donnell St, Baltimore, MD 21224
Phone: (410) 276-2977

--------------
Sandoz Pharmaceuticals AKA Novartis Corporation -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
1700 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852-1631
Phone: (301) 468-5602

------------------
Baltimore Licensed Beverage Association -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
4809 Erdman Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland
(410) 327-6855

-----------------
Eldorado Lounge Inc -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
Address: 4100 E Lombard St, Baltimore, MD 21224
Phone: (410) 534-2600

---------------
SCMD LLC -- Donated to: Delegate Nathaniel Oaks (Dist 41)
615 FALLSWAY
BALTIMORE, MD 21202-4116
(410) 528-1117

-t