PDA

View Full Version : Please help me by digging this article

chrismatthews
11-24-2007, 01:59 PM
and spend a few minutes watching the video.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/And_that_s_the_end_of_that_campaign_next

It's truly sad to see the quid pro quo that took place, and to watch Guiliani leverage his failure into a presidential run. Sadly, selling real people's lives for money and power qualifies as "experience" in modern politics. You can expect more of the same if we allow this guy to get his hands on the national reins.

chrismatthews
11-24-2007, 02:33 PM
First and only bump.

chipvogel
11-24-2007, 02:47 PM
if this is accurate...its pretty damning
I think its just a matter of time before the press starts reporting on this.

chrismatthews
11-24-2007, 03:05 PM
if this is accurate...its pretty damning

I saw an interview on MSNBC of one of the guys leading it. He's a fire chief from NYC. He was asked if he planned on "swiftboating" guiliani during the campaign and he said he would follow him around from state to state making sure that everyone knew what really happened on 911.

When asked if his opinion was shared by other firefighters he said that as fire chief, he was basically elected by his men to be the face for this effort.

In my opinion, this eliminates rudi's "electability" benefit. In essence, a vote for rudi would be a vote for clinton. You can't imagine that he'd beat her with actual heros walking around calling "BS" on his every lie.

chipvogel
11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not a spelling Nazi....but Giuliani is misspelled in the digg "Guiliani"
It might get more diggs if you resubmit the link

Margo37
11-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Like about four years anyway! It's been reported on most channels, firefighters etc. inteviewed and nothing changes.

OferNave
11-24-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't think we, in our "official" capacity as grassroots RP supporters, should be bombarding media outlets with this news - it's our job to promote RP, not diss other candidates.

But I'm certainly down with Digging it and passing it along to friends. :)

ronpaulfan
11-24-2007, 04:22 PM
It is so hard to stick it to these people.....we need to find one damning piece of evidence, make a very good YouTube video about it and focus-fire it to the top of the charts. 500,000+ hits and maybe something will happen. Then we need to KEEP doing this until everyone realizes how much B.S. the media circulates.