PDA

View Full Version : US Senate Candidate Tells Blogger To Go F--- Himself…His Staff Apologizes For Him And Then

sailingaway
03-27-2013, 10:12 PM
US Senate Candidate Tells Blogger To Go Fuck Himself…His Staff Apologizes For Him And Then He Promptly Retracts the Apology

"The reporter, Baumgartner told CBS News afilliate KIRO 7, “had it coming,” adding that he had not signed off on the apology before his staff released it. The whole thing appears to have started Monday when Seattle-area political blog Publicola’s Josh Feit interviewed the Republican Senate candidate (and current Washington state senator) for a larger story about the topic of the moment in the political world: Todd Akin and his views on rape and abortion. The way Feit tells it, Baumgartner—who for the record called Akin’s views “ignorant” and “offensive”—made it clear during the interview that he wished the media focused more on the war in Afghanistan (the ending of which is a key pillar in his campaign) than the recent abortion flap. That night, Feit opened his inbox to find an email from Baumgartner that included a pic of the candidate and another man. It read: “Josh, this is Pat Feeks, a Navy SEAL killed last week in Afghanistan. Take a good look and then go fuck yourself.” Feit later published the email on his blog, prompting Baumgartner’s staff to issue the apology that has since been retracted by their boss."

This in a nutshell is the problem with politics. See I fucking love this guy. I’d vote for him in a heartbeat. I love how he told this blogger to go fuck himself and then when his staff made up a fake apology he made them retract it. I don’t care if he’s a Republican, Democrat or alien. This is my type of dude. So why do I say this is what is wrong with politicts? Because not enough people think like me. I honestly don’t give a fuck whether somebody is a democrat or republican. Give me a guy who I can trust. A guy with a spine. A guy I want in a bunker with me. That’s who I’ll vote for. But that’s not how it works in this country. Everybody sides with whoever their political party has running regardless of who it is. Republicans always side with Republicans and Democrats always side with Democrats. It doesn’t matter who the candidate is or what they say or do you defend your guy and bash the other.

I mean no offense but Mitt Romney is a fucking bozo. Dude has never had a beer in his life. He strapped his dog to the roof of his car on a road trip. He’s stiff as a board. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could bowl him. And there is nobody on god’s green earth outside the bible belt who can convince me they really think he should be President. But if you’re a republican you have to defend him and trash Obama. That’s just how it goes. And if you’re a republican reading this blog you are going to trash me and say I’m a crazy ass liberal. I’m not. I’m honestly neither. I vote both ways. I just call it as I see it. That’s why I can’t stand politics and this time of year. Honestly the parties shouldn’t even have candidates. Just vote republican or democrat and then assign whoever you want from your party. It’s pretty much the same thing. The person running is irrelevant. It’s a joke.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/us-senate-candidate-tells-blogger-to-go-fuck-himself-his-staff-apologizes-for-him-and-then-he-promptly-retracts-the-apology/

fr33
03-27-2013, 10:35 PM
lol exactly why I can't be a politician. I'd do that.

AJ Antimony
03-28-2013, 12:08 AM
From August 2012...

sailingaway
03-28-2013, 12:09 AM
From August 2012...

Yeah, it was clear the campaign was still on or why Romney? It is what kept me from looking the guy up...

mad cow
03-28-2013, 12:27 AM
From August 2012...

From the comments,August 23rd 2012.

Curious coincidence.

On behalf of Michael Baumgartner for US Senate, I would like to thank you for your generous donation of $25. Your support makes it possible for us to continue our mission. We encourage you to ask your friends to donate at donate.votebaumgartner.com.
Date 8/23/2012
Amount $25 (One Time)
Transaction ID f7b10750701f4653821bf71513e1ed6e
Payment Method Credit Card (Amex)
Organization Michael Baumgartner for US Senate
Org. Website http://votebaumgartner.com/
Payment Page Donate to Michael Baumgartner for US Senate

In any case,money well spent. :)

compromise
03-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Baumgartner was a very strong liberty candidate, but somehow did not receive an endorsement by Ron or Rand.