PDA

View Full Version : [Danger!] Bitcoin Mind Control survivor exposes the real truth about an amazing story.

Indy Vidual
03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
I am a huge long-term supporter of Bitcoin.
This post contains info to help you make a wise decision.

On 05-10-2011 07:21 PM I posted this here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?289898-What-is-with-the-bitcoin-obsession&p=3264904&viewfull=1#post3264904)

When I first saw Bitcoins they were at $0.05/btc ~5 cents each
They had recently increased 10x up from $0.0045 / less than 1/2 a penny each

I didn't buy any since they were up 10x they "looked a bit too high"

Today:
Last Price: $5.70/btc High:5.99 ...Volume: 56299

In a little over a year, Bitcoins have increased over 1,200x (not 1,200%, 1,200 times)
The increase is over 120,000% :eek:

An investment of $10,000 would be worth over $12,000,000 today.

I think that math is ~ correct, let me know if I'm wrong.

Updated for current prices:

An investment of $10,000 would be worth over ~$178,000,000 today.

When I made the above post in 2011, i was really excited about the project itself, despite having missed a chance to buy for under 5 cents each.
Today the Bitcoin bubble-mania 2.0 is sweeping through this forum:

What if they DO go straight up to ~$270 before cooling off (so what), your return would be 300%, but what is your risk of losing half soon?
Bitcoin is Not a Ponzi scheme but it does have some clear similarities. Do you want to be left holding the half-empty bag when the current bubble finally bursts?
Half empty? The last major Bitcoin correction lost 94%

In a semi-recent post at RPF's someone called Bitcoin a massive Ponzi group think.
My (satire) reference to Bitcoin Mind Control is the way their forum's members spend all day like this:

In January Bitcoin surged from $13 up over $20, so people are understandably excited about a chance to take out the all time high of ~$31.90.
Soon after, it's spending all day speculating $50 is coming soon.
and $75 was quite a rush...
Now it's almost $90 and, here at RPF's we see speculation that $225 is realistic within a few years or less. (or very similar)
Back at the Bitcoin forum many are confident $1000 to $25,000 is coming due to EU tension, MSM Bitcoin coverage etc.

Remember your history:
Truly Amazing Section?
The largest BTC exchange recently formed a partnership and moved all the USA funds from Japan to USA banks, and now the bubble can be destroyed even easier than the Liberty Dollar raids. Bitcoin (the P2P software) itself will survive, but what would the new exchange rate be?

I was here the day of the Liberty Dollar raids and will never forget it.
How about you?

On the bright side: Bitcoin is taking over the world and they will soon be worth $434,000.00 each.
You need to invest as much as possible ASAP. :p

muh_roads
03-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Check out my moneybomb idea on the front page...it would need to be periodic money bombs to reinflate the bubbles, heh. I want to see if we can push this shit super fast. It could cause enough merchants to adopt BTC and the elite would have difficulty fighting it.

FinCEN deemed BTC as real money. The worst they can do is impose higher money transmitter licenses. People will pay if the price moves up the way you point out there.

The emperor is asleep at the wheel. As they have their hands tied trying to preserve the banks. We do our thing and moneybomb this shit...lol

Currency Wars with Bitcoin as our ammo. Kinda feels like a video game, but with a real outcome for the banksters we all despise the most.

I am sure there is a good Sun Tzu quote out there about attack when your enemy is distracted.

Indy Vidual
03-27-2013, 09:41 PM
Check out my moneybomb idea on the front page...it would need to be periodic money bombs to reinflate the bubbles, heh..

Hi, reinflate (post-bubble) might be good since people would make money.
I looked for your post, edit: here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?409303-What-would-happen-if-we-did-a-Bitcoin-moneybomb)
/will read it

TheTexan
03-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Aren't the ASIC's that are being distributed soon going to drive the prices down?

thoughtomator
03-27-2013, 10:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jllJ-HeErjU

Indy Vidual
03-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Aren't the ASIC's that are being distributed soon going to drive the prices down?

Simple answer = No one knows.
The Chinese company is already shipping them in limited numbers.
The Americans (BFL labs) collected mega-millions in pre-orders and are still figuring out how to finish and ship the units.

Do you want to see people rushing to give ~$47,250 to a 'total stranger? :)
[Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Batch 3 [CLOSED- Seven 4 module Avalons ordered] (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=157930.0)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jllJ-HeErjU

Buy the dips is almost 100% correct.
Eventually it will dip, partly recover, crash, crash, crash*
*and when most people refuse to buy THAT is when a Libertarian should buy.