PDA

View Full Version : Seal Team 6 Raid on bin Laden

jllundqu
03-27-2013, 12:12 PM
There is a lot of news right now about the inconsistencies in the "official" narrative about the raid in Abbotobad, Pakistan that allegedly killed bin Laden. I say allegedly because by all accounts, this 'raid' is most likely a complete fallacy.

What is missing from the current story, however, is the fact that it was a straight-up assassination. The story I just read from Drudge says they wounded bin Laden then walked up to him and 'finished him with two shots to the chest.' ??? Even if this were true, why does it not ring alarm bells in everyone's mind that they had a chance to capture him alive?

I think there are several possible/plausible scenarios here:

1. Bin Laden died ten years ago, as reported by MSM at the time
2. The Abbotobad raid happened and they captured bin Laden alive and made up this story about killing him and tossing the body at sea
3. The Abbotobad raid happened and they did kill bin Laden and Seal Team 6 is arguing like a bunch of bitches about who got the 'kill shot'
4. Something happened in Abbotobad that we will never know about, but resulted in the death of many Seal Team 6 members a few weeks later in Afghanistan (helicopter crash my ass!) [Note: this was most likely faked to allow the Team members to officially join the covert world by faking their deaths OR it was flat out murder to silence those who KNOW what happened in Abbotobad]

What does RPF think? Why is this story getting traction now?

FSP-Rebel
03-27-2013, 12:18 PM
It is interesting and may have some merit in terms of getting more people to not trust the govt but idk. Imo, this should be moved to GP as it will receive more attention there and not trample on the IAGOP initiative.

jllundqu
03-27-2013, 12:22 PM
It is interesting and may have some merit in terms of getting more people to not trust the govt but idk. Imo, this should be moved to GP as it will receive more attention there and not trample on the IAGOP initiative.

Ok... how do I 'move' it to GP?

:)

Cap
03-27-2013, 12:32 PM
A mod will do it.

Brian4Liberty
03-27-2013, 12:35 PM
I saw something about this story. It is out now because a new Seal Team member has spoken out. The first person out told a story about Bin Laden sticking his head of the room, being shot in the head, then they entered the room and plugged him quite a few more times on the ground. Then some anonymous Seal Team member gave a heroic account to Phil Bronstein, which said that he faced Osama, and Osama was grabbing a gun. The establishment has been backing this second scenario as the true story. So a third Seal came out and said this second story is pure BS and propaganda.

Here's the fictional story recently released:

http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-osama-bin-laden-0313

http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-osama-bin-laden-0313

TheGrinch
03-27-2013, 12:42 PM
The story is so full of holes, and frankly unbelievable that they claim they just threw him into the ocean, claiming that it is some kind of Muslim tradition when it isn't. It's clear that was an excuse to not have to even produce a body.

All the evidence I've seen is that Bin Laden died 10 years ago from kidney failure. That seems to be confirmed from several sources, and I don't think it's any coincidence that it was only after that supposed death that Bin Laden tapes started appearing with him looking different and right before the 2004 elections finally claimed responsibility for 9/11 (how convenient that Bin Laden speaks up just in time to give Bush a re-election bump :rolleyes:). A CIA agent has even slipped up and admitted that there were other fake Bin Laden tapes they made but were too ridiculous to release.

buck000
03-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Another perspective (http://cironline.org/theshooter).

jllundqu
03-27-2013, 12:46 PM
The story is so full of holes, and frankly unbelievable that they claim they just threw him into the ocean, claiming that it is some kind of Muslim tradition when it isn't. It's clear that was an excuse to not have to even produce a body.

All the evidence I've seen is that Bin Laden died 10 years ago from kidney failure. That seems to be confirmed from several sources, and I don't think it's any coincidence that it was only after that supposed death that Bin Laden tapes started appearing with him looking different and right before the 2004 elections finally claimed responsibility for 9/11 (how convenient that Bin Laden speaks up just in time to give Bush a re-election bump :rolleyes:). A CIA agent has even slipped up and admitted that there were other fake Bin Laden tapes they made but were too ridiculous to release.

Well all I have to say is 'falsus in unum, falsus in omnibus'

TheGrinch
03-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Well all I have to say is 'falsus in unum, falsus in omnibus'

You mean me or their BS official story?

jllundqu
03-27-2013, 01:00 PM
You mean me or their BS official story?

The BS official story ;)

talkingpointes
03-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Who benefits either way? I'm thinking it benefits the guys that did the "raid" to go along with the story of him being shot no matter what. No matter what happens the truth will be whatever people want it to be. Our government actually benefits from this as well because it gets the illusion that they have this kind of power anyways. Even if they were just wagging the dog.

acptulsa
03-27-2013, 01:09 PM
What does RPF think? Why is this story getting traction now?

5. The kidney-deficient Saudi Royal and family friend of the Bushes died at a ripe old age (for someone on dialysis), and we were called (by prior arrangement) and came to claim the body so the powers that be could play it up as a great victory for Our Side. And they threw him in the ocean because that made it awfully hard for some autopsy doctor to determine that he didn't have a single bullet hole in him.

And it isn't a story that's getting traction now, it's a bunch of alternate theories--not a one of which is the one I think is the most likely. Which is fine, because it makes conspiracy theorists look like they're shooting in the dark and draws attention away from what seems to me to be the most logical explanation. Who could ask for better cover?

anaconda
03-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Bin Laden was never at that "compound." There was perhaps some old Islamic man living there. The seals were ordered to kick in the door and take out the "old guy with the beard." Uh, Uh, uhmm, yeah, fellas, it's, it's, Osama Bin Laden in there! Proceed with caution!

UWDude
03-27-2013, 06:54 PM
without DNA evidence, teh rest of the world's governments can not confirm OBL is dead. It is left up to the word of the US government.

acptulsa
03-27-2013, 06:56 PM
It is left up to the word of the US government.

Worth its weight in Iraq's yellowcake uranium.

dannno
03-27-2013, 07:02 PM
1 & 4

fr33
03-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Choice #1

The official story sounded like fiction from day one. Throw him in the sea? Why not display him like Mussolini? If not that, why not a picture?

abacabb
03-28-2013, 04:18 AM
Personally, I think the "raid" never happened. A few helicopters flew around, some people were shot, and the real seal team 6 was blown up in Afghanistan.

There are always a few vets out there with over active imaginations that can give "accounts" to the media. My grandfather was convinced that the US army was held back so the Soviets can take more German territory. Soldiers tell stories.

KrokHead
03-28-2013, 05:48 AM
Personally, I think the "raid" never happened. A few helicopters flew around, some people were shot, and the real seal team 6 was blown up in Afghanistan.

You forgot the part where they let Bin Laden go for a swim while Hussein was hung on TV more of less and his son's bodies were dragged in the streets.

jtap
03-28-2013, 06:49 AM
Well the good news is that since he was already dead they really weren't being as irresponsible as it seemed with the 25 million dollar bounty of our tax money they put on his head.

vita3
03-28-2013, 07:04 AM
Would love to know what really happened with this guy.

Either way, Propoganda should now have his picture next to it in the dictionary.