PDA

View Full Version : www.fredsgivingday.com

RonPaulFever
11-24-2007, 12:17 PM
WTF?

Thank you to all of those who supported Fred's Giving Day. :)

To all the decent Ron Paul supporters out there, my apologies for what I am about to say. This does not pertain to you.

A special shout out to all the Paul supporters who littered this site with phony pledges and racist e-mail addresses. Of all the supporters of different candidates out there, it was only you guys who took the time to make asses of yourselves. Only you.

Laugh now guys. Enjoy your moment.

My turn will come in a few months from now when Ron Paul's campaign is no more. You see, you can raise all the money in the world, but when you go around continually insulting and pissing off the hearts and minds that you need to win elections, you get nowhere!

That’s where you’ll be in a few months, and that’s just what you deserve.

cradle2graveconservative
11-24-2007, 12:55 PM
I just read that as well, and I don't doubt that that's exactly what happened, while there are plenty of, as they said, decent Ron Paul supporters, there are also plenty of, well, less wholesome ones. While I believe this is true of every campaign, for some reason ours seem to catch a lot more of the lime light.

RPFTW!
11-24-2007, 01:15 PM
I just read that as well, and I don't doubt that that's exactly what happened, while there are plenty of, as they said, decent Ron Paul supporters, there are also plenty of, well, less wholesome ones. While I believe this is true of every campaign, for some reason ours seem to catch a lot more of the lime light.

But lets not forget what pricks they were to us, they even lied and got an article published in a newspaper that claimed our campaign was fake and we didn't have nearly the numbers that we had and we were just a bunch of 'netbots' spamming away on the internets, the neo-cons hate us guys, I don't believe this little pitty party one bit. Look how manipulative it is.

Dorfsmith
11-24-2007, 03:14 PM
They're just poor losers. They didn't raise anything worth mentioning. Let me tell you something. When Fred Thompson first said he was going to run I was attacked by a flock of "Fred Heads" on myspace calling me a kook and a liberal and saying you Ron Paul supporters are finished now. I even lost some real life friends over it. Sure, Ron Paul supporters can be jerks but Fred Thompson supporters are the only supporters of any candidate that have attacked me in large numbers. :rolleyes:

rockwell
11-24-2007, 03:23 PM
"My turn will come in a few months from now when Ron Paul's campaign is no more. You see, you can raise all the money in the world, but when you go around continually insulting and pissing off the hearts and minds that you need to win elections, you get nowhere!"

I see that they've subcontracted their PR campaign to Ms Nester Jackson's Third Grade Composition Class.

Good work Tommy and Shanelle, especially with the excellent use of the "you'll see" expository. Very effective stuff kids.

rockwell
11-24-2007, 03:25 PM
BTW, anyone know where the "hearts and minds" line came from?

That's right, Viet Nam. How's that work out Fred?

10 bonus points if you can name the author.

pcosmar
11-24-2007, 03:27 PM
Sour Grapes, based on his real lack of support.

cradle2graveconservative
11-24-2007, 04:31 PM
... Fred Thompson supporters are the only supporters of any candidate that have attacked me in large numbers.

I lol'd