PDA

View Full Version : The architecture of the coming . . . american genocide?

HRHTish
11-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey everyone this is my first post! I've been lurking.

This morning I was commenting on a blog post : The topic was the coming police state in the US and what we can do about it (if anything). The physical and legal architecture is all set up and ready to go, even the FEMA concentration camps. We have hundreds of so called "detention centers" and the govt is spending billions to build even more (Halliburton of course!).:confused:

All that is needed is one "incident" and we're screwed.

Then an anonymous poster gave us this:

If the information that I'm about to disclose doesn't send a cold chill down your spine... My father owned a large heavy earth-moving company in Colorado before he retired. He was awarded a contract to help mine for oil bearing rock in a massive mesa near Rifle, Colorado in the early 80's for Exxon.

My father was an expert hard rock miner and grew-up working mines in Cripple Creek, Badger Flats and Leadville, Colorado. After 6 months into the job he realized that they weren't really mining the coal and oil enriched veins but, were just creating massive tunnels. 150 feet high by 150 feet wide tunnels that by the end of the project would cover 10 thousand square miles of this mesa.

My father, went to the management and asked if they knew how to mine because, they weren't following the veins. Well, he was ordered to shut his mouth and just do as he was told or they would pull his contract. Just as soon as these tunnels were completed the project was closed down. There was a huge uproar in Colorado over this at the time and it ruined alot of people's lives financially.

Here is what my father told me: That there are two huge smoke stacks built into the top of the mesa, one way in and one way out with rail lines that pass all the way trough and two massive steel doors that completely seal the maze of tunnels at both ends.

The conclusion that he and other contractors came to was that they may have just built the world's largest crematorium.

If this is true, the 4th Reich has learned a few lessons from the 3rd Reich.

So, considering everything else that they are doing...Oh, I almost forget his next job, was to build cement foundations for a prison city near Moab, Utah.

KEEP YOUR GUNS.

November 24, 2007 10:06 AM

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So here's my question: Does Ron Paul know about the FEMA camps? Are there any "white hats" left in the government who can officially confirm the mesa tunnels?

Here' my fantasy campaign speech: Ron Paul saying not only will he restore the Constitution and bring the troops home,but that he'll also demolish all of the FEMA "detention" centers, including the brand new ones Halliburton just built.

During a debate getting international coverage, of course.

Once it's said it can't be unsaid.

HRHTish
11-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Anonymous said...

This is a follow-up to my posting about the prison city near Moab, Utah.

Two years ago I was at a dinner party in Colorado Springs, Colorado and I sat next to a person (no names, please) who lets just say, works for the federal prison system. I was trying to steer the conversation toward our criminal government at the table because, some of these people were high level government and I wanted to stir things up (I'm a total rebel). However, all six people at the table froze-up and just stared down at their plates in total silence with expressions of absolute fear. Then to my utter amazement the person next to me began to tell about how this massive prison near Moab, Utah was just made fully operational and totally controlled by the Marines.

So, this confirmed to me what my father and other contractors had been building. By the way, this person just blurted this information out then, realized that this may have been a bad idea and never said another word through the meal and left the party.

For those of you who are still too braindead to see what is happening...you are going to be roadkill soon if you don't wake-up. These criminals aren't playing games. They plan on killing as many of us as they can, period.

David Rockefeller's AGENDA 21, openly states that he and the globalists want 80-95% of the world population dead and off their utopian planet and that means you and everyone you know. Their stated goal is to maintain a small slave population to serve their every desire.

They don't need your money to run the planet by the way. They print the money and we the sheeple are just "useless eaters" to the ruling elite.

We will all be fighting for our very lives sooner than any of us realize. 2008, oh boy, this will be the year that much of what we fear will become manifest and made "State Mandated Reality".

Ron Paul, is our only hope to prevent open armed revolt. Please do as I and many others have done. SEND MONEY NOW TO RON PAUL!!!

HRHTish
11-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Here is more information on the concentration camps, including where they are located and links to a good deal of primary source data.

I worry that Ron Paul is on Cheney's "Enemies List." (ADEX) Is there a way to find out? It's been "revived and modernized" for the next attempted takeover. Tens of thousands of people are apparently on the updated list.

http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us_concentration_camps.htm