PDA

View Full Version : Very long train in Arizona filled with new military toys - video

devil21
03-26-2013, 02:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHb1M5S3K0&feature=player_embedded

Anti Federalist
03-26-2013, 05:23 AM
Coming soon, to a Town Near You!

Ranger29860
03-26-2013, 05:25 AM
lol none of that is "new" I see old as shit fuelers , MRAPS, and LMTV's (the really old ones). This stuff probably belongs to a reserve unit.

presence
03-26-2013, 06:14 AM
lol none of that is "new" I see old as shit fuelers , MRAPS, and LMTV's (the really old ones). This stuff probably belongs to a reserve unit.

ditto

youngbuck
03-26-2013, 09:16 AM

Yea, no big deal. If you've ever lived near an army or marine base, you'll know this kinda stuff is completely normal.

Galileo Galilei
03-26-2013, 09:22 AM
scary.

ronpaulfollower999
03-26-2013, 09:35 AM
The empire overseas doesn't defend itself.

talkingpointes
03-26-2013, 09:50 AM
Probably going to Davis Monthas in Chandler.

jkr
03-26-2013, 09:54 AM
coup d'état

we be conquered

jllundqu
03-26-2013, 10:04 AM
Probably going to Davis Monthas in Chandler.

I live in AZ. It's just going to NTC at Ft. Irwin, CA. Every division has to spend a month wargaming at NTC before a deployment. This train goes through AZ once a month!

Cowlesy
03-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Well I mean they don't have teleporters, so yeah, I'd use rail transport too.

talkingpointes
03-26-2013, 10:26 AM
I live in AZ. It's just going to NTC at Ft. Irwin, CA. Every division has to spend a month wargaming at NTC before a deployment. This train goes through AZ once a month!

Oh ok, I had no idea and provided a guess. It's always nice to have those that know say it. Thank you.

devil21
03-26-2013, 03:10 PM

Yet due to "sequestration", White House tours are canceled, Blue Angels airshows are canceled, Army band performances are canceled, etc. The MIC just keeps rolling along right on schedule though! Sickening.

Ranger29860
03-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Yet due to "sequestration", White House tours are canceled, Blue Angels airshows are canceled, Army band performances are canceled, etc. The MIC just keeps rolling along right on schedule though! Sickening.

Whether or not you or I agree with what they are being used for lets use our heads a little please.

1. White house tour, not in any way classifiable as vital
2. Blue angels air show, not in any way classified as vital
3. Army band performances, again not vital at all

The movement of vehicles to and from training for troops who are getting deployed has a lot more riding on it than the Army band playing. One involves training that may saves someones life, the other involves tubas. Even if it was new equipment I seriously doubt that it would have been feasible to stop anything that is already in production.

BTW this kind of stuff is (if you believe in a standing army) one of the few things taxes are justifiable for (as in movement of supplies for training) . But I guess instead of the unit going to another base to train we should just let them train in their hometown on the civilian population :rolleyes:

paulbot24
03-26-2013, 03:20 PM
Whether or not you or I agree with what they are being used for lets use our heads a little please.

The movement of vehicles to and from training for troops who are getting deployed has a lot more riding on it than the Army band playing. One involves training that may saves someones life, the other involves tubas. Even if it was new equipment I seriously doubt that it would have been feasible to stop anything that is already in production.

BTW this kind of stuff is (if you believe in a standing army) one of the few things taxes are justifiable for (as in movement of supplies for training) . But I guess instead of the unit going to another base to train we should just let them train in their hometown on the civilian population :rolleyes:

* Obama family trip to Bahamas for Spring Break, not in any way classifiable as vital *

Ranger29860
03-26-2013, 03:22 PM
* Obama family trip to Bahamas for Spring Break, not in any way classifiable as vital *

Hey I didn't say everything that should have been cut has been cut :P. Though I really do wonder how those things work. I know secret service has to be there but is the actually hotels, food, travel paid for by us? If not I would be ok with flipping the bill as a taxpayer for security just as long as I am not paying for the food,hotel etc...

devil21
03-26-2013, 03:27 PM

Anything the general public (that's paying for this mess) can directly benefit from will be scrapped as "non-vital". Moving a bunch of trucks around to train for their next deployment in a country that didn't attack us or even threaten us is "vital". Carry on.

Ranger29860
03-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Anything the general public (that's paying for this mess) can directly benefit from will be scrapped as "non-vital". Moving a bunch of trucks around to train for their next deployment in a country that didn't attack us or even threaten us is "vital". Carry on.

If we were to get what we want , no bases overseas and no interventionist wars, would you view this training as non vital? Like I said before we may not agree (in our case STRONGLY disagree) with what they are doing we have to still look at it rationally. That training (I've been to it) saves lives. If we were in our perfect world (again if you believe in standing armies also) would we not be willing to pay to make sure our army stays trained up? Also a lot of that raining is really about testing out our equipment in the field and making sure it and the troops can perform if need be, hence the reason units bring their own equipment. This training would be happening whether or not we were at war.

BTW most things that the government uses our taxes for that can be perceived as "benefiting us" hurts us in the long run aka medicare, social security and so on. There are only a few things that are the opposite like the military (to within reason, there is no reason we should be replacing our entire air strike force with incredibly expensive f-35's) and NASA (though a good argument can be made to get rid of it).

CPUd
03-26-2013, 06:01 PM
LOL did they miss any?

Extra Tags

Fema Doomsday New World Order 2012 Martial Law Deep Underground Bases Nibiru Prophecy PlanetX Planet Armageddon End Times Days Jesus Christ God Messiah Bible Heaven Hell Devil Satan Lucifer Demon Demons Ghost Ghosts Spirit Spirits Prophecy Concentration Camps Trains America Coffins American 666 Antichrist Conspiracy Illuminati Freemason NWO Alien Aliens Giant Giants Ufo Ufos Barack Obama Joe Biden US USA China Russia Economy Economic Dollar Collapse Alex Jones Ron Paul

EXTRA TAGS

Fema Doomsday New World Order 2012 Martial Law Deep Underground Bases Nibiru Prophecy PlanetX Planet Armageddon End Times Days Jesus Christ God Messiah Bible Heaven Hell Devil Satan Lucifer Demon Demons Ghost Ghosts Spirit Spirits Prophecy Concentration Camps Trains America Coffins American 666 Antichrist Conspiracy Illuminati Freemason NWO Alien Aliens Giant Giants Ufo Ufos Barack Obama Joe Biden US USA China Russia Economy Economic Dollar Collapse Alex Jones Ron Paul

Tag Cloud:
NwoSatire Illuminati NWO Alien Invasion "New World Order" Draconians Draconian Galaxy Andromedans War Conflict Endgame 2012 2013 ExoPolitics UFO OVNI NeutronBeams Neutronobeams channeling Transhumanism "Artificial Beings" Reptilians UfoDisclosure2012 "Hidden Human History" 1Anunnaki Anunnaki SuppressedArcheology "Ancient Aliens" Ancient Alien Intervention StarGate Enki Enlil Babylon Sumer Marduk Anu "Serpent Gods" Anomaly "Untold Mysteries" UntoldMysteries Weird Secret Suppressed Space Egypt Nephalim Tiamat Illuminati Warning Secret Help Fear Afraid "Barack Obama" "Mitt Romney" UFO "Alien Invasion" 2012 Nibiru Elenin wtc "twin towers" conspiracy "wtc 7" illumicorp freemason freemasonry mason crash explosion 9/11 "September 11, 2001" "December 21, 2012" 12/21/12 "men in black" x-files real fbi cia "secret service" war chemtrails exposed ats "above top secret" abovetopsecret insane "third eye" "mother jones" motherjones mother jones third eye speech pentagram blood leaked angel demon satan lucifer satanic predicted prophecy native usa america corruption "george w. bush" "george bush"

heavenlyboy34
03-26-2013, 06:12 PM
If we were to get what we want , no bases overseas and no interventionist wars, would you view this training as non vital? Like I said before we may not agree (in our case STRONGLY disagree) with what they are doing we have to still look at it rationally. That training (I've been to it) saves lives. If we were in our perfect world (again if you believe in standing armies also) would we not be willing to pay to make sure our army stays trained up? Also a lot of that raining is really about testing out our equipment in the field and making sure it and the troops can perform if need be, hence the reason units bring their own equipment. This training would be happening whether or not we were at war.

BTW most things that the government uses our taxes for that can be perceived as "benefiting us" hurts us in the long run aka medicare, social security and so on. There are only a few things that are the opposite like the military (to within reason, there is no reason we should be replacing our entire air strike force with incredibly expensive f-35's) and NASA (though a good argument can be made to get rid of it).
I don't believe in standing armies, but as long as we're stuck with one, it's probably a good idea to train them properly (ideally...to never attack citizens, especially).

HOLLYWOOD
03-26-2013, 07:05 PM
LOL did they miss any?YEAH, LOL... ===> Posse Comitatus

See, this is how the government psychopaths get around the US Constitution and violate any rights they want... The nice loophole of: "Well, we can't use the military on the civilians, so 'we tyrannical government agencies' will just steal from the taxpayers through borrowing money/debt and arm all the civilian Law Enforcement agencies just like the the DOD's military assault units.

Military Apparel, Military Electronics/Communications, Military Vehicles, Military Tactics, & of course... Military Weaponry.

JK/SEA
03-26-2013, 07:09 PM
no worries...they're just practicing for shit later.

carry on.