PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Calls For Photos of Slaughtered Newtown Kids to be Released

RonPaulFanInGA
03-25-2013, 06:41 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/03/13/michael-moore-calls-photos-slaughtered-newtown-kids-be-released

Apparently not satisfied with the progress of the gun control movement, Moore wants the crime scene photos of the dead kids released to gin up more public support for banning assault weapons.

talkingpointes
03-25-2013, 06:47 PM
There has to be some psychological insight in there somewhere on his personality. Being obsessed with guns is one thing I can sort of understand. However an obsession with forcing people to see dead people. (not flag drapped coffins) That's - I don't know, kinda sick. If I were to guess this isn't something that he just came up with. I think he and others are going down the line with ideas.

juleswin
03-25-2013, 06:51 PM
I am not exactly what his intentions are. I have argued with a liberal friend who somehow thinks the damage done to those kids could only be achieved with an AR-15 type guns not knowing that a pistol could have been used to tear those fragile bodies apart just as easily. But for the sake of those kids, don't.

jkr
03-25-2013, 06:51 PM
sick bastard WANTS to see them

fUCk you pie boy

Working Poor
03-25-2013, 06:54 PM
But it is too much to ask to see the surveillance footage of Lanza entering the school I don't get it....

sailingaway
03-25-2013, 06:55 PM
maybe their families don't want to satisfy his delight in sensationalism with images of their children's bodies.

talkingpointes
03-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Why don't he instead ask to see the soldiers anymore is really something. That guy is such a sell-out. Water down your material and what do you know! People eat it up.

Micheal Moore's formula:
Victims+tears+their families tears+their extended familes tears+camera+ a dash of fear+ a pinch of fact and walla 50 million box office!

amy31416
03-25-2013, 07:01 PM
I have no problem with it, so long as the parents don't. However, he should be slapped for not demanding that the photos of dead Iraqi/Afghani/Pakistani/Yemeni/etc. children first and foremost. After all, we are all complicit in buying the weapons of war that slaughtered them, while very few people are probably complicit in getting this guy a gun and a brain that's wired wrong.

PaulConventionWV
03-25-2013, 07:15 PM
How does seeing dead people alter the debate in any way? This is what Moore doesn't understand. A dead kid is dead no matter how torn to shreds his/her body is. It is completely inconsequential what type of gun was used. If you outlaw certain types of guns, only criminals will have those guns. If you outlaw all guns, then only criminals will have ANY guns. It doesn't matter what kind of gun it is. The more guns in our society, the more apt people are to defend themselves instead of waiting 15 minutes for the police to show up.

kcchiefs6465
03-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Weren't the kids all murdered with handguns?

Antischism
03-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Well, such pictures would definitely put an end to the Sandy Hook hoax theories I've seen going around.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Well, such pictures would definitely put an end to the Sandy Hook hoax theories I've seen going around.

Nah, Infowars would claim it was ketchup.

paulbot24
03-25-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm as heartbroken as Robbie Parker would be after that stunning television acting debut and then finding out your check bounced.