PDA

View Full Version : FL-Cops enter backyard after chasing people due to "loud voices". Shoot dog inside.

Anti Federalist
03-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Coral Springs Police Shoot Aggressive Pit Bull During Foot Chase

Date posted: March 25, 2013

http://coralspringstalk.com/coral-springs-police-shoot-aggressive-pit-bull-during-foot-chase-5106

On Sunday morning, Coral Springs Police Officers shot and killed a dog that showed signs of aggression after the dog charged officers during a foot pursuit.

Around 3:51 a.m., Coral Springs Police officers were dispatched to the area of 10600 NW 37th Street regarding a complaint about loud voices and yelling.

As officers arrived in the area to investigate, several subjects who were standing near a vehicle saw the officers, then suddenly fled on foot to the rear of several residences. As officers proceeded, they passed through a gate left open by the fleeing individuals and entered the backyard of a home where they encountered a very large dog. The dog, later confirmed as a pit bull, began to show signs of aggression toward the officers by barking and advancing in their direction. That is when the officers began to slowly retreat in the direction they entered at which time the dog charged at the officers. Fearing for their safety, both officers discharged their weapon, striking the dog several times. The dog stopped advancing and fell to the ground.

Members of the Coral Springs Police Department Humane Unit responded to tend to the injured dog which was taken to Coral Springs Animal Hospital for treatment. The owner of the dog was contacted and advised of the injuries and options that could be provided by the animal hospital.

Ultimately it was decided by the owner that the dog would be euthanized.

tod evans
03-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Cops who trespass and shoot dogs should be euthanized!

heavenlyboy34
03-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Cops who trespass and shoot dogs should be euthanized! Hush, mundane! Cops don't "trespass"-they "enter premises". :mad:

phill4paul
03-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Hush, mundane! Cops don't "trespass"-they "enter premises". :mad:

That's their story and they are sticking with it.

satchelmcqueen
03-25-2013, 05:15 PM
this is soooo wrong. the dog was acting like a dog does. this shit needs to stop. i just am lost for words how they can continually do this trespassing bs AND cause death or damage and get away with it every damn time.

mrsat_98
03-25-2013, 06:37 PM
this is soooo wrong. the dog was acting like a dog does. this shit needs to stop. i just am lost for words how they can continually do this trespassing bs AND cause death or damage and get away with it every damn time.

You spell Officer Safety O F F I C E R S A F E T Y. Now do you get it ?

talkingpointes
03-26-2013, 01:08 AM
It almost as if some animals last gasping breaths provide some sort of orgasms for these sick individuals.

heavenlyboy34
03-26-2013, 03:06 PM
It almost as if some animals last gasping breaths provide some sort of orgasms for these sick individuals.
I have long suspected that the folks who wind up shooting dogs for shits n' giggles also enjoyed torturing animals as children, and that delight manifests into a sort of sexual arousal in the brain's pleasure center. It's most likely never going to happen, but cops who do this kind of shit really do belong in padded cells. As it was explained to me, there is a strong correlation between sadism/apathy/torture/murder WRT animals and violent aggression towards other people.

AFPVet
03-26-2013, 03:13 PM
I have long suspected that the folks who wind up shooting dogs for shits n' giggles also enjoyed torturing animals as children, and that delight manifests into a sort of sexual arousal in the brain's pleasure center. It's most likely never going to happen, but cops who do this kind of shit really do belong in padded cells. As it was explained to me, there is a strong correlation between sadism/apathy/torture/murder WRT animals and violent aggression towards other people.

Yes, in criminal psychology, people who express sadistic torture and killing of animals typically graduate to higher levels i.e., rape and murder.

chudrockz
03-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Having just adopted the APBT who is now my avatar this one hits VERY close to home. :(

heavenlyboy34
03-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Yes, in criminal psychology, people who express sadistic torture and killing of animals typically graduate to higher levels i.e., rape and murder.
Is that something we could use to get these psycho cops off the streets and into padded cells? /curious

belian78
03-26-2013, 04:47 PM
As soon as people start shooting back, it will.