PDA

View Full Version : Glad to see Sequester Cuts didn't cancel Obama's kids' spring break!

kathy88
03-25-2013, 10:07 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/25/Exclusive-Sasha-Malia-Obama-vacation-in-Bahamas-Atlantis

Sasha and Malia both attend Sidwell Friends School, which is currently on its spring break. That break continues through Friday. It is unclear how long the first daughters will be staying in the Bahamas, or what the cost will be to taxpayers.

Earlier this month, the White House canceled public tours as a result of the recent budget sequester, citing Secret Service staffing costs.

MRK
03-25-2013, 10:10 AM
lol. I'll tell you the hotels alone wont be cheap. Something tells me they wont be slumming it in the rinkity dink $30 a night places for themselves and their entourage.

jbauer
03-25-2013, 10:21 AM
the sequester ONLY cut things that the government thought we'd miss and cut none of the things the government would miss.

itshappening
03-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Does Obama spend his entire 450k salary on vacations and private school fee's? After tax it must be gone.

Also I heard the occupant of the White House has to "pay" their food bill which could be a decent amount?

oyarde
03-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Does Obama spend his entire 450k salary on vacations and private school fee's? After tax it must be gone.

Also I heard the occupant of the White House has to "pay" their food bill which could be a decent amount?

Grilled cheese for everybody.Not real cheese , that magic yellow stuff 99 cents a package that is concocted from oils, lol.

paulbot24
03-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Tip to SS: Pay your prostitutes.

sailingaway
03-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Biden spent over a million for just two nights at a hotel in Paris.

but the nation's kids going to DC for the first time ever on spring break can't tour the white house.

KrokHead
03-25-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm sure they played plenty of videogames and updated their facebooks. They're fine.

QuickZ06
03-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Biden spent over a million for just two nights at a hotel in Paris.

but the nation's kids going to DC for the first time ever on spring break can't tour the white house.

So mush truth and fail in that last sentence.

cheapseats
03-25-2013, 03:15 PM
American Taxpayers don't make NEARLY enough ruckus about Congress overcompensating themselves and then, to add insult to injury, flaunting the high life in Hard Times.

WHEN OFFICIALS MEAN BUSINESS, THEY IMPOSE ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
WHEN HAPLESS CITIZEN-VICTIMS GET SERIOUS, THEY WILL DO LIKEWISE