PDA

View Full Version : Sacrificing Christmas to Campaign for Ron Paul

michaelwise
11-24-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm spending all my Christmas money this year on Dr. Ron Paul's campaign. I'm giving friends and family a Christmas card with an explanation why I'm not buying them a gift this year, and asking for their understanding. The kids will get an inexpensive gift since they don't fully understand. The time I would have otherwise spent shopping will be spent promoting Dr. Paul for President.

I'm signing off now because I need to go to the mall to do some sign waving. See you later.

AdoubleR
11-24-2007, 11:37 AM
God Bless You!

CelestialRender
11-24-2007, 12:39 PM
I normally do Christmas all-out, since I'm a bachelor and usually frugal, so I have extra money.

This year, I'm still getting gifts for my nephews, but they're going to have to be less expensive and more creative, because my Christmas bonus is going to the Tea Party.

michaelwise
11-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Just got back from sign waving at the mall and handing out slim jims. I noticed more people honking and giving a thumbs up. Something very special is happening.

qwerty
11-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Awesome!

Please, visit the link in my signature and help us to promote tea party 07!

:cool:

Ron LOL
11-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Christmas is going to be lean this year so that I can give more on 12/16.

michaelwise
11-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Christmas in Florida is going to be lean for a lot of families who lost their home to foreclosure this year. Another reason I feel a bit guilty about being too materialistic this Christmas. Putting the money toward the campaign fulfills a higher purpose.