PDA

View Full Version : Crazy strategy: telling the truth

Bradley in DC
06-23-2007, 06:32 AM
[sorry for language]
http://thisblogisthenewblack.blogspot.com/2007/06/evangelical-kids-on-state-street-today.html

I’m EXTREMELY excited about this election. I’ve long since realized that the odds of any candidate from any party striking me as “good” are extremely slim. So all I look for in an election is comedy. Let’s face it, every election is hilarious. You have two A-hole millionaires pretending they give a shit about things they clearly don’t give a shit about, everyone lies, everyone criticizes their opponents for doing the same crap they did two weeks ago, and all of America gets up in arms about shit they don’t understand. In short, elections are hilarious. And this one will be more hilarious than most. Here are 10 reasons why:

1) There are three guys running that DON’T BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION! You can’t make this shit up! Grown men that wear suits to work and everything!

2) There is a 72 year old gynecologist from Texas that is approximately a libertarian that is running for the Republican ticket and he’s trying a crazy strategy: telling the truth. If you watched the 2nd debate and saw Rudi’s reaction to it, and then Sean Hannity’s response to it, and WOW. Classic shit. And then to top it off, this feisty tell-it-like-it-is OBGN won Hannity’s debate poll!!! And Hannity was salty as hell about it. I hope to see more of Ron Paul just for the response he gets from the Faux News Network . . .

angrydragon
06-23-2007, 10:07 AM
It's crazy to tell the truth, but it's working.

mikelovesgod
06-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Why does everyone throw in the evolution thing as some kind of dogma on a theory that is just that... a theory?

I have no problem with a politician saying he has an alternate theory to the theory already existing.

I'm just happy Ron Paul exists.

Bradley in DC
06-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Why does everyone throw in the evolution thing as some kind of dogma on a theory that is just that... a theory?

I have no problem with a politician saying he has an alternate theory to the theory already existing.

I'm just happy Ron Paul exists.

Would you want me to edit it out? It was extraneous but fit with the style of the post (and I was too lazy to cut it out).

akalucas
06-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Theres two types of evolution; there is micro and macro. Everyone believes in Micro evolution because it can be tested and proven. Macro evolution is extremely different from Micro evolution and currently its not tested or proven, only theories exist. Scientist hope that one day there will be proof but so far no cigar. Right now both views creationism and macro evolution require faith.