PDA

View Full Version : Show the Florida GOP Ron Pauls massive oraganized support at the St. Petes Debate!!!

Cindy
11-24-2007, 10:22 AM
The members of the Clearwater meetup group, got a GREAT price on flying an air plane banner over the GOP straw poll on the day of the debate. Within a one mile area is the park where the GOP Straw Poll and BBQ will be held, the Park where the Ron Paul Rally will be held, the CNN Youtube Debate at McHaffey Theatre and RP rally at the Pallidium Theatre. They want to fly a Ron Paul banner circling this area for as long as possible on that day.

Lots of local and national media will be there for this event.

The cost is only $250 an hour to do this. (Normally $388 an hour) Amongst just their group, they barely have enough raised for just one hour.

I think we can help them keep that banner flying for at least 4 hours.

This is your way of being there to show RP your support, and your support of RP to the Florida GOP, if you can not be. This is the only official GOP straw poll being held in Florida. You can donate to the cause at-

paypal furnitureguru1@yahoo.com

The paypal site owner is a member of the Clearwater meetup group organizing this.

Because it isn't being done through a chip in, can you post what you did send in so we can keep a tally of what came from the RP forums.

Thank you!

Here is the post link, at their meetup message board on it.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/48/messages/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3816693

I'm chipping in $10.00

Please help me keep this bumped and tallied.